Show me your best crucible items!

There is no need to tell you how good the mods are for crit-based AoE melee attacks.

While not some crazy weapon, this shield alone gives me 74% block with glancing blows.

Which i craftet on my scepter

waited to finish unlocking this one first.

only the pride aura mod is not great(or the divine ire/storm burst) for whatever build uses this, nice to get a 4 node one with synergy.

I will prbly craft this into a proper +2 divine ire/storm burst sceptre later this league.
Nice gears, all this crucible mods going to core or gonna be deleted by GGG like sentinel and relic?
"
inspirecube wrote:
Nice gears, all this crucible mods going to core or gonna be deleted by GGG like sentinel and relic?

Pretty sure if this stuff was gonna be wiped, GGG would've said so up front. Can you imagine the uproar if we didn't get to keep this gear after everything we went through to get it? =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
is it just me or none of these are really good? 1 week in, shouldn't we see something really good by now?
Latest and greatest:

My only problem is this: The final mod on this item is "30% increased effect of shock

15% increased effect of shock on you"

While I have some native chance to shock, I run Skitterbots. Will this change the effect of their shock? And, will the increased effect of shock on me raise the possible max damage boost to 57.5%, or 65%?

Sorry, Kitteh still has trouble with "increase" and "more." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Somebody else did most of the work on this. I bought with the tree and two nodes. I added only the last node (+2 strike range). It is a fun weapon for Boneshatter.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Really like the frezny and edurance charges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info