Show me your best crucible items!

These just look like free power in most cases but they're so dull, I guess there are interesting ones to uncover.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.

does it count if I buy the base with tree revealed?

will fix prefix's eventually(happy with suffix's).

remaining to unlock: 4% block, and 100% shock avoidance(so no tempest shield needed, I can drop purity of elements as soon as I get more light res(will prbly sacrifice a little overcap fire res) and running malevolence soon), this greatly reduces need for reservation efficiency on gear to(and socket dependancy)!.
This might be fun, end of the tree is Cyclone and Sweep have reversed Knockback.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 11, 2023, 8:31:25 AM
Only one I did yet

I didn't feel too hot about this weapon till I saw the ones posted here lol

Cold seismic/reap trapper
Last edited by Oschioschi on Apr 11, 2023, 2:22:40 PM
dont have any to show, all bricked after revealing lmao.

such a fun league, HAHHAHA
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.

Still gotta 6L change to white sockets and increase quality higher.... i know its not the best but im proud for my first time crafting and vetting a 1300 dps bow
Last edited by Archanyx on Apr 12, 2023, 7:37:22 AM
Latest and greatest:

Admittedly, Foe Hunger is in need of an upgrade. Corruption Razor surprised me with perpetual Endurance and Frenzy charges. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info