[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 50M

This build gets way stronger and easier to complete in 3.21 with 2x - 60-80 STR from weapon and shield crucible mods, 100% chance to avoid being shocked from crucible on shield + Stormshroud for ailment immunity. The minion attack/cast mods are negligible, compared to what we get from virulence. We can get a 550 ES Aegis aurora, which in turn gets magnified by Arcane guarding.

You can also get chance to wither on hit from United in dreams, if you are not a pathfinder.

p.s. For some reason my Damage on full life support into Uul-Netol's amulet does not increase my dps in POB, I guess it is a bug.
Last edited by majna on Jun 26, 2023, 3:24:48 AM
anyone tried this delving?
POE Ninja isnt showing any real amount of people running it. I want to push to at least 600 if not higher.
I'm new to Delve so trying to find something that works good and I like the HOAG skill.
Last edited by Baromanth on Jul 2, 2023, 2:11:05 PM
"
anyone tried this delving?
POE Ninja isnt showing any real amount of people running it. I want to push to at least 600 if not higher.
I'm new to Delve so trying to find something that works good and I like the HOAG skill.

600 is no problem. HoA fits well with unique range and great tankyness and aegis aurora. 2 leagues ago an Arachnophobiatic did delve-depth 1.1k without b.i.s. gear.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 8, 2023, 4:49:21 AM
+++ Upcoming [3.22] - Trial of the Ancestors+++

The new Returning projectiles support will probably be added into the scorpion's default support-set-up in maps.

Our crawler with his unique wide range and ability to oneshot offscreen-mobs will probably be optimal fitting into the league-mechanic-trials.
i'm trying to find my way around the guide and pob and i just cannot see how one would generate enough mana to sustain the things that are being cast.

+++ [3.22] Crawlcestors+++

I am updating the whole pob and the whole guide in these days until leaguestart.

There are no bigger main-changes overall.

With the patch the Herald of Agony will be the leading dps-build in all the chaos-minions-builds. It is still the only one top used minion-build in the pathfinder-ascendancy.

The scorpion Herald of Agony with the unique big huge base mix of physical and chaos-damage is much less depending on poison duration and will be probably the remaining top scaling active chaos-poison-build in whole PoE with early easy reached 40M damage and unique wide-aoe plus multiple-ancestors-target-range and top leading tankyness for all new content.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 15, 2023, 8:40:29 PM
+++ [3.22] +++ The Crawlcestors League [3.22] is upcoming +++ PoB is updated! +++
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2023, 7:52:12 AM
Hi! Great guide!

Do we use Return Projectiles by any chance? I have seen the POB but did not see Return Proj. (Unless it is being substituted by another skill in POB for now?)
"
breyearn wrote:
Hi! Great guide!

Do we use Return Projectiles by any chance? I have seen the POB but did not see Return Proj. (Unless it is being substituted by another skill in POB for now?)

Hi breyeearn!

Returning Projectiles is, as far as I can detect, still not implemented into pob-community-fork. I will add returning projectiles into the set-ups when it's added in pob.

It will be a great support for mapping and high density and will probably be used by default. Anomalous faster projectiles is also offering returning projectiles to the HoA with a bit lower mana-reservation and is already a great variation in maps.

Best wishes to the pob-community-team! You do an awesome coding!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2023, 9:18:02 AM
"
glagla00 wrote:
i'm trying to find my way around the guide and pob and i just cannot see how one would generate enough mana to sustain the things that are being cast.

With the passive notes "mystic bulwark" you ordinary have zero mana-recovering-problems.
Ordinary you generate around 50 mana/ sec and need for storm burst 20 mana/sec.
So all skills and curses and frostshield etc. are procced reliable alltime.

Many more tipps like damage recouped as mana on a ghastly-jewel or a 90% reservation-multiplier on the ebers-unification-helmet you find in the spoilers "Balancing & Managing" in "Mana-Management".
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2023, 12:14:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info