[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail| Inbuilt Mageblood|Poison-Minion-Pathfinder 59M

"

For ammy passive, between +2 max res, additional flask effect, or whispers of doom? for the latter the added passives would net me are: +4 spell block, ghost dance, and another power charge. Then I could use my last 3 levels for another agony cluster and a jewel slot. I am thinking of doing the latter.

I go with flask effect (and Life flask charges gained), but in my case I have big fear of dying (even on level100), so I did not converted to all-chaos + United in Dream setup. If Whispers of Doom on amulet can give you another cluster and higher virulency - go for it. In the end: the shorter the fight, the easier it is (less boss skills to avoid and/or tank).
Finally got a bit lucky on trade and picked up:

I think that's probably BIS (though having 1 less red would be a tad better, it's not that big a difference). With just a regular level 3 Empower HoA is at level 35!

Additionally, I am hoping to be able to omit Ancestral Vision in favor of another Mega by getting my ailment immunity with this combo:

And I want to call out again using Impossible Escape with Runebinder to allocate both Sovereignty and Safeguard - it saves 5 passive points and Safeguard is a annointment candidate all on its own, though right now I have Sanctuary annointed.
Last edited by King_Haart on May 24, 2023, 8:36:22 AM
What's the mana regent at and how do i get it? I find my self out of mana often. But i have 219 unreserved mana. I'm using lvl 1 storm burat lvl2 vaal firestorm. Cwc and fast cast 20/20. Maybe I spamming too often?
Two of your flasks have corrupted blood suffix. Change one to reduced mana cost.
Use ghastly jewels that has regen flat mana per second and also regen % in cluster jewels.
The guide has more suggestions.
"
weaponwh wrote:
What's the mana regent at and how do i get it? I find my self out of mana often. But i have 219 unreserved mana. I'm using lvl 1 storm burat lvl2 vaal firestorm. Cwc and fast cast 20/20. Maybe I spamming too often?

My solution:
- ghastly eye with mana recuperation
- (as Ranger) Jar with worms -> it is Hybrid Flask with instant effect, so helps with mana is most scenarios
- mana regen from Spell Block Cluster (Sap Psyche -> 30% mana regeneration rate)
- (until I get enought regen) -x mana cost of skills (better then -x cost of channeling skills because it makes any spell cheaper - also those cast while channeling / when stunned)
"
weaponwh wrote:
is this using both grace and determination or just either one?

Depends. It's about reservation and sockets.

If you want to use both you need:
- Unset Ring (+3 mod, will give you 24 Determination or 24 Grace)
- Aul's Uprising with Determination / Grace (I prefere grace variant) -> 0% reservation for the aura

My current setup:
- Determination,
- Grace,
- Tempest Shield,
- HoA,
- Discipline

Aul's makes Grace free. Uncompromising node (Small Cluster Jewell) makes Determination cheaper. Circle of Nostalgia with 40% reservation for HoA with 20% quality (48% total).

Check "BestiaZWszechnicy" character, should be public.
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Syr1xx wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
What mechanic would cause me to commit suicide inside of a map?

the gold medal jewel

Doesn't CI make us immune to it?

The Golden Rule will kill you if you are not CI / not poison immune when Low Life.
"
Fukurokage wrote:
"
weaponwh wrote:
is this using both grace and determination or just either one?

Depends. It's about reservation and sockets.

If you want to use both you need:
- Unset Ring (+3 mod, will give you 24 Determination or 24 Grace)
- Aul's Uprising with Determination / Grace (I prefere grace variant) -> 0% reservation for the aura

My current setup:
- Determination,
- Grace,
- Tempest Shield,
- HoA,
- Discipline

Aul's makes Grace free. Uncompromising node (Small Cluster Jewell) makes Determination cheaper. Circle of Nostalgia with 40% reservation for HoA with 20% quality (48% total).

Check "BestiaZWszechnicy" character, should be public.

FWIW you don't *need* Aul's or the Unset ring, I don't have either of those and run all Auras+Tempest Shield. Just need the right jewels/mana res setup.
Agree. But what you sacrifice to have right jewels and mana rez points? It all depends on what is easier/cheaper/prefered when talking about solving problems.

I save points and go with HoA Clusters, but in return I need to get rez and stats somewhere (Unset Ring use 2 suffixes: for +3 and STR mods). I will be crippled when change to gloves without rez :D.
"
Fukurokage wrote:
Agree. But what you sacrifice to have right jewels and mana rez points? It all depends on what is easier/cheaper/prefered when talking about solving problems.

I save points and go with HoA Clusters, but in return I need to get rez and stats somewhere (Unset Ring use 2 suffixes: for +3 and STR mods). I will be crippled when change to gloves without rez :D.

3x Ele flasks take care of res easily (you can get +all ele resist on a flask too if needed), plus gives 20% less elemental damage on top of everything else. Being Pathfinder with the bonuses to magic flasks, having 2x unique flasks feels a bit of a waste of the ascendancy to me.

Take a look at my character for some ideas on where to save some passives in the tree to get more clusters with PA (to be fair, I still have 2 more to add - need 1-2 more levels). I don't think Unholy Might is really worth 5 passives given it'll only proc occasionally during mapping which this build *easily* has more than enough DPS for.
Last edited by King_Haart on Jun 3, 2023, 6:11:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info