[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail| Inbuilt Mageblood|Poison-Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Initial set of gear

"
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Is there a section discussing desirable crucible trees for the weapon/shield?

No, not in the build. I will add it, when Cruicible goes core.

Very interesting thematic, and there are uncountable good cruicibles.

Until now I prefer:

Aegis Aurora:

Trigger gravity sphere when casting stormburst - a lot uptime of 50-60 HoA-virulences, tanky interruptions, in maps cc

+2 max resis - with prismatic skin amulet anoint 79% max-resis

+3/+4 max cold resis - imba when you squeeze in melding of the flesh, 88% max-resis as base of 100% spell-suppression and elemental-dr flasks

Spell suppression - frees up to 5 passives or boots (with a "elegant form" on unique medium/ small clusters)

Spell blockings - frees up to 3 passives

mana on block

United in dreams:

10/15% minion chance to get unholy might after kill - 30% more HoA damage in maps/ high density

Minion chance to poison on hit or Increased effect of minion magnitudes - frees up almost a jewel slot, best for singletarget

More interesting cruicible trees would include fitting keystones, supports like second wind etc., but I did not got them often until now on the uniques.

Did you detected fitting stats?
Last edited by Chromino on May 18, 2023, 10:51:48 AM
What mechanic would cause me to commit suicide inside of a map?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

the gold medal jewel
"
Syr1xx wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

the gold medal jewel

Doesn't CI make us immune to it?
livejamie
I need help!

I cannot figure out why my POB doesn't include the gem from the Uul-Netol's Vow amulet in the calculation. I still have to put in the 7th support skill manually with the HOAG set.

Got the mana problem sorted big time with a flask craft - (20-25)% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Effect

And if there's anything you see that needs to be improved in my gear and passives kindly let me know. Thanks!

my POB
https://pobb.in/OSS4MOgAfPBy

updated POB again and put in solution to mana cost problem.
Last edited by kraken1944 on May 21, 2023, 4:27:39 AM
is this using both grace and determination or just either one?
I use both determination and grace.

I tried simulacrum and got to level 29. I'll try again later with a new megalomaniac which gives endurance charges and block and also replacing the magic granite flask with rumi.

Edit - got to 30 simulacrum but did not finish. My attack block was 61% and spell block was 75%. I probably was not killing fast enough. There was a mod that got me killed 3x in 1 level - it was flask charges removed when hit.
Last edited by kraken1944 on May 22, 2023, 5:09:59 AM
Yes, both grace and determination, both are great increased with Skin of the lords and increased aura effects.

Against ubers you transform with iron reflexes ev of grace to ar or go without grace. Evasion is against ubers only valuable against eater
Last edited by Chromino on May 24, 2023, 1:13:37 AM
I just finished a wave 30! But after doing 5, I die on either wave 28 or 29 most of the time.

Kosis is responsible for 80% of my deaths, and the other 20% are trash mobs killing me for some reason. Anything I can change to fix this? Kosis is almost 100% light/cold.

100% spell suppress, Ailment immune, max spell block, 52% block, 87% phis, 55 evade, divine shield. Ele flasks with 100% uptime

melding of the flesh would be an answer but +5 ice cruc mod, especially with spell suppression, which you would need for the points for survivalist is like 100 div to 3 mirrors, and I really hoped that I could be able to farm sim on less.

I thought about things like investing in attack block to 75, sacrificing some auras and running purity(s), or getting a blight ammy and trying to stack all the max res on the tree, or stacking power-charges to try and utilize graven's secret a bit more, or getting more flask effect.

I could switch the +2 all res for attack block or flask effect easy, or get another power charge.

Alternatively, if there is a way to double my damage, without sacrificing much tank, I think that would also work, but I assume that would be more expensive then trying to get ele damage recovery up.

BTW to the person who died to the flask cancel on hit mod, the best way to fight that is to run Purity of elements, just for that one. It kills your tankyness, but at least your res is caped.

Edit - Did a few more and I now got to wave 30 5 times or so. The layout and mods really make a difference. Still not deathless yet tho. All I did was stack a bit more attack block (62 normally) and switch out gems between pierce and a damage gem, depending on trash or bosses. Also the knowing how to approach the bosses helps a lot.
Last edited by Asahiofthemoon on May 24, 2023, 6:19:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info