[3.21] Animate Weapon FIRE Guardian - Minion Starter - Low Budget, High DPS [outdated]

So I can clear t16s now and POB puts my dps at around 7.2m without multi. I can fit maybe 1.5m more with better abyss jewels but I feel like thats close to the ceiling. Maybe 2m more with better rings but thoughts on how to expand the damage? We could delve into crit but I don't feel that is worth it. Around what damage makes ubers feel not tortuous :) . Although I say crits not worth it but there is a new node in crucible for crit on animate wep.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Apr 21, 2023, 3:33:03 AM
how bad would it feel without the optimal animate guardian set up? I haven't had a cospri or dreadarc drop yet.
hi?
Thanks for you work and your build, I just have some issues with the after act 6 part of the tree, I'm playing on hard core and I'am not sure what I should focus on at the moment.
i'm lvl 63, I didn't took Divine Shield and the Cluster Jewel part yet. I'am hesitating to go this way right now, or finish some of the nods.

What do you think ?

(deleted)
Last edited by Themasterofw on Apr 21, 2023, 4:39:32 PM
"
Orangestar wrote:
hi?
Thanks for you work and your build, I just have some issues with the after act 6 part of the tree, I'm playing on hard core and I'am not sure what I should focus on at the moment.
i'm lvl 63, I didn't took Divine Shield and the Cluster Jewel part yet. I'am hesitating to go this way right now, or finish some of the nods.

What do you think ?

I would say focus on getting the other nodes before cluster especially the jewel socket nodes as a majority of our damage comes from well rolled abyss jewels.
Neat found a doctor so now I have 20 div and no clue how to spend it :).
Hey man! Great build, loving it so far in the Crucible league!

EDIT: I realized after sending this, that you already answered this on page 4, so my only suggestion would be if you could include it somewhere in the Gear choice or something.

Post before reading the other comment about this:
Spoiler
Would you recommend any specific anoints?
I am currently thinking one of these:
Decay Ward (Block and Spellblock for minions plus life regen when they block)
Indomitable Army (15% phys and elemental res for minions and no extra damage when moving while bleeding)

There don't seem to be good notables that increase DPS by a lot, maybe:
Fearsome Force (Crit for minions)
Influence (Non-curse auras are stronger)

But we are talking of ~3-4% DPS increase, so maybe not worth it so much.
Last edited by Cerbion on Apr 22, 2023, 4:11:40 AM
"
Cerbion wrote:
Hey man! Great build, loving it so far in the Crucible league!

Would you recommend any specific anoints?

Thank you for this comment, I added a section to the guide.

"
Seanj0 wrote:
how bad would it feel without the optimal animate guardian set up? I haven't had a cospri or dreadarc drop yet.

It should still work, you may want to self-cast curses instead against bosses!
Hi again,
I have on thing I can't figure out at all, how do you have enough mana for Anger/determination and tempst shield, is theirs something to know ? like upping the quality or else?

Finished all the act; love the build so far !
"
Orangestar wrote:
Hi again,
I have on thing I can't figure out at all, how do you have enough mana for Anger/determination and tempst shield, is theirs something to know ? like upping the quality or else?

Finished all the act; love the build so far !

Hello there, quality on the aura gems doesn't matter, but the Reservation Efficiency passive wheel plus the Mana mastery for even more reservation efficiency should be just enough to run the 2 auras + Tempest Shield. Before getting all those passives, just leave one of the auras out, no big deal.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Apr 23, 2023, 6:49:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info