[3.21] Animate Weapon FIRE Guardian - Minion Starter - Low Budget, High DPS [outdated]

"
RedHoodOmega wrote:
"
Erajant wrote:
I can't keep my AG alive, Im fully spec'd into pantheon,Ascendacy and I'm lvl 92 with both covenants. but i've tried multiple different setups for him and am just wasting money. Please help. (skill gem is lvl 20, 20% quality with extra movement speed)

summon phantasm keep him alive thanks to the recover 5% life on minion death

Link Summon Phantasm to AG or something else? I'm having the same problem - my AG is dying often.

Thank you
Thank you very much for sharing this build!
This is my second time playing poe and I love playing with minions in this type of game
so far I'm doing very well, clearing t10s currently, with a couple of deaths from my AG but I'm already adding resistance to my minions, is there any way to see the total resistances of the minions? I have very good crucible nodes to use, but without knowing where to subtract I haven't taken them yet.

PS: I was banned from D3 for using third-party software to do my builds so in poe I don't use more than your planner until now, I know that the POB can import your pj but I don't know if it's safe?
"Claro que importa quien lleve el arma mas grande, pero mucho mas importa quien la empuñe"...

General Shepherd
Modern Warfare 3
"
Peacecrafs wrote:
Thank you very much for sharing this build!
This is my second time playing poe and I love playing with minions in this type of game
so far I'm doing very well, clearing t10s currently, with a couple of deaths from my AG but I'm already adding resistance to my minions, is there any way to see the total resistances of the minions? I have very good crucible nodes to use, but without knowing where to subtract I haven't taken them yet.

PS: I was banned from D3 for using third-party software to do my builds so in poe I don't use more than your planner until now, I know that the POB can import your pj but I don't know if it's safe?

I am too new to anwser those questions but one - PoB is allowed.
Hey man, hows it goin? loving animate weapon

My AG is gigga soy. He gets obliterated frequently.

https://pobb.in/D_s9es-qkBb2

Thats my pobb. BTW i have it set to self cast my curses (flam ele weakness) BC i dont know how to have my AG apply the curses in pobb. TY

Also the two animate weapons in my skill slot is for just testing dps on like a vaal level 20 vs a non vaal level 21 type thing.

Note: AG is giggachad to DOT, he never dies to dot. But he gets one shot by BIG slaps like shaper slam and legion rares slinging arcs.

Ideas: Swap minion defence to +8% max ele res? would that be too bad to get rid of the 5% life on minion death

TY for anyones help ahead of time

-Animate Weapon Enthusiast
Any thoughts or discussion on the Crucible Lingering Blades crit node? 2.5% base crit seems like a lot.
Ignore, I can see it at the site. Told you I was a noob!

Noob here, using this on my first character playthrough. So far its fun, thank you. Question about the filter, I installed it but what do the different colors actually mean?
Last edited by solomanii on Jul 6, 2023, 3:38:22 AM
Hi, i really enjoyed this templar :D
Recently i heard the Guardian ascendancy will have some nerfs, this will change a lot for this guide? It will still be viable in 3.22? I was planning to still playing this build on new league and now im worried lol.
Too bad I didn't find out about this build until the end of the league. It was damn well written and helpful for story progression and mapping.I wanted to start another league with this build, unfortunately it won't be possible. Anyway, thank you for showing me around AW.
Is an AW Guardian not viable anymore? The Auras from the relics are not to bad for AW, are they?
Would the new Unique weapon that overrides the base crit chance of minions to 8% work with AW, or would that be a special case because the minion is based on the animated weapon?
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Is an AW Guardian not viable anymore? The Auras from the relics are not to bad for AW, are they?
Would the new Unique weapon that overrides the base crit chance of minions to 8% work with AW, or would that be a special case because the minion is based on the animated weapon?

The skill is definitely still viable, but converting to fire probably isn't best any more. I don't have time to update the guide myself right now but if you want to experiment with this build, you'll likely still have some fun :)
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Aug 17, 2023, 5:44:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info