Done with D3 after a week

"
KiaKun wrote:
i didn't really feel it needed to zoom out more when i played...
but if mobs are killing people from off the screen then it dose need to zoom out more.

Yeah, seriously.

Also, it seems to zoom out enough for me too, but I'm not playing on a 1920x1080. For those guys ... yeah, I can see how it might seem a little close.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Yeah, seriously.
Also, it seems to zoom out enough for me too, but I'm not playing on a 1920x1080. For those guys ... yeah, I can see how it might seem a little close.

yah im not using wide screen ether... 1280 x 1024 is my max on this monitor tho... but going to replace the graphics card before this monitor. :p
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
POE all the way!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Positive Thinking Will Get You A Positive Life
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"
williamuk wrote:
POE is better.

In your opinion... and we all know what they say about opinions being like arseholes right?
"
RodHull wrote:
"
williamuk wrote:
POE is better.

In your opinion... and we all know what they say about opinions being like arseholes right?

So you're reduced to trite clichés for your polemics now, Rod? Really?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Garrulous supercilious grandstander. I can use big words too. Do you really have to reply to every single thread on here?
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
I agree. While the storyline was great (My opinion) the fundamentals for what made a Diablo game a Diablo game just aren't there.
A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
"
necromuso wrote:
Garrulous supercilious grandstander. I can use big words too. Do you really have to reply to every single thread on here?

Don't be such an opinion. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
necromuso wrote:

Sad that I actually understood all of that without having to look 'em up. ;) No, I don't have to, necromuso, and you know I don't. I just dislike it when people are criticised for expressing their opinions. Facts can be wrong; opinions can be misguided. And this is the place where both should be allowed to play themselves out.

Disagree all you want -- conflict can be healthy. But I think just shutting someone down for having their own opinion when clearly everyone does seems a bit hypocritical to me. That's all. People should feel welcome to air their feelings here, within logical limits of course.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Grats on becoming a mod by the way!
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info