Done with D3 after a week

"
Covert wrote:
Grats on becoming a mod by the way!

*Blinkies!*

Whoah, I hadn't noticed!

Congratulations, Charan! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks. It means I'll have to *really* behave now. I should be up to the task....;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Now you can't say fuck!
"
xxnoob wrote:
Now you can't say fuck!

The hell you say! =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
necromuso wrote:
Garrulous supercilious grandstander. I can use big words too. Do you really have to reply to every single thread on here?

Don't be such an opinion. =^[.]^=

LOL, that was awesome. :D

And yes, congrats to Charan. :) How'd they talk you into accepting that position, anyway? Hehehe
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
*shrug* they asked. It's good; I've been slowly inching back towards troll-behaviour lately and this is as good an excuse as any to rein myself in. ;)

Back on topic, aye? :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah. After doing boring runs in Hell and Inferno, servers being unstable, and the game focusing on the AH, I think I'm just done. Item hunting is so dull. Quests are dull. End game is dull. The graphics and game play are fun, but that doesn't bring much "replayability." Just makes it a fun game to play for a week.

I heard PoE sticks to the traditional action/dark RPG style , so I'm downloading the beta. Can't wait to try it.
"
zgalliett wrote:
Yeah. After doing boring runs in Hell and Inferno, servers being unstable, and the game focusing on the AH, I think I'm just done. Item hunting is so dull. Quests are dull. End game is dull. The graphics and game play are fun, but that doesn't bring much "replayability." Just makes it a fun game to play for a week.

I heard PoE sticks to the traditional action/dark RPG style , so I'm downloading the beta. Can't wait to try it.

I sincerely hope it lives up to that action/dark RPG style you've heard about. I certainly think it does...

Welcome to Wraeclast. :)

Played DIII for about 30 hours, slowly and checking out every hole and corner. read all the books ingame, and listened to all the dialogs. awesome.

got to level 32 when I killed diablo and started nightmare... the game immediately became a drag. It is hard to pinpoint exactly where it goes wrong, but I think it is the lack of working towards a certain build you'd like to try.

for example, there were certain uniques in D2, where you could build your character around (ETH Tombraider for example), and that would be awesome to do..

The only customization I see now in DIII is ho much INT+VIT I can get on each of my items for my Wizards..ugg. There is no Double strike, Deadly strike, %chance to do XX items that actually are worth wearing, unless they come with a ton of INT+(your main character stat)... ugh..

I have no feel at all with my character, and even though there should be 1 trillion different builds, I can not create a "fire" or "lightning" Wizard...

Meh.. maybe I am just too nostalgic..

I have both DII and POE links on my desktop next to eachother, and I find I am clicking the POE one more and more...
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
The only thing I didn't like in the most recent patch was being able to be killed from creatures off screen...that was annoying.

if this is the case they really need to let us zoom out more... i also like to zoom in more and see what my chars look like with new items.[/quote]

This.

Especially if they plan on selling us clothing for our chars.

My rig is fried. See you all after The Wipe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info