[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
P Coc is very strong and doesn't require any weapon (just potion), it was easiest Merveil kill for me

Same. Pro-tip for later zones though: Make sure you keep your herald of agony on and not hatred by accident. 😅
Last edited by bwssoldya on Mar 29, 2024, 5:16:16 AM
Automation + Detonate Mines is better than The passive
Since the passive disables detonate mines completely (even if you use gem), so you can't detonate it anymore manually (which is useful on bosses, when you just spam mines and detonate for bigger DPS)

92/115 when eater/exarch were killed, lvl 19 icicle
Now farming for shroud/march of legions setup.
"
Kuwálda wrote:
Since the passive disables detonate mines completely (even if you use gem), so you can't detonate it anymore manually (which is useful on bosses, when you just spam mines and detonate for bigger DPS)

I'm also having trouble getting high stacks of tailwind. I think it was easier when we were self casting detonate
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Kuwálda wrote:

Yep, the mine mastery is pretty bad / clunky and slow... I tested it from A6 - A8 and didn'T like it.
Made the switch to just manually holding down my detonate mines button, and its instantly better. Permanent uptime on 10 stacks of tailwind.

Is there any way to build in defences to this build without going for the full defence version? i'm lvl 84 right now, and it feels like if anything in a T12+ comes anywhere near me, im just going to get 1 shot
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
brother isn't icicle mine of sabotage better? more crit chance? or am I missing something?
"
SilaQ wrote:
brother isn't icicle mine of sabotage better? more crit chance? or am I missing something?

You are already at 100% (with proper gear or mark)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 31, 2024, 8:39:14 AM
Hi, why we should use tatoo with proj speed? Is this good for damage?
chaos
Hello, how are you? So first of all, I would like to thank you for the build, it was what motivated me to start playing again, but I got a little lost. I'm trying to keep up with your performance as much as possible, but I couldn't reach your 4m damage even using similar items, did I do something wrong? Can someone help me?

Thanks

PoB

https://pobb.in/e4QRcg5h3yfn
Last edited by KillerFernando on Mar 31, 2024, 3:30:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info