[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
ercgarda wrote:
Would a wand with factured proj speed, +1 cold , added cold damage, essense spell damage , crit multi and crafted mine throwing speed a good replacement for annihilating light ?

Im thinking of putting more proj speed to get better coverage and eventually puting on nimis
I'm at 119% projectile speed and it feels perfect, and I didn't bother with a wand yet. Medium cluster jewel with aerodynamics and streamlined gives you projectile speed and the pierce you need, and after that I spec into longshot and projectile mastery. Ballistics should be a given. That is all you need for Nimis to get ridiculous.
Temp
Last edited by TheOnlyTrueReaper on Dec 19, 2023, 1:52:20 PM
"
"
Most likely other people have already realized it but Icicly Mines of Fanning seem to work Leagues better with Charged Mines support than the regular version.

Even with nimis ring :)?

I think for bosses they are better but for mapping normal ones.

Why would you want to replace fanning behavior that is the whole point. To shotgun enemies.
"
"
"
Most likely other people have already realized it but Icicly Mines of Fanning seem to work Leagues better with Charged Mines support than the regular version.

Even with nimis ring :)?

I think for bosses they are better but for mapping normal ones.

Why would you want to replace fanning behavior that is the whole point. To shotgun enemies.

I think it doesn't shotgun. Otherwise you would be able to pretty much 1 shot every endgame boss with it?

It has higher dps (~15%), but the proj travel in the same direction.

For clear / screen coverage, the aiming is a disadvantage. Nimis fixes it.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 19, 2023, 8:17:32 PM
What do you think is the best singular affix or combo for charms when it comes to dps? Just unlocked 3rd charm slot and I wonder, I used +crit on max power charges on the other two, but maybe there's something better?
"
HDVision wrote:
What do you think is the best singular affix or combo for charms when it comes to dps? Just unlocked 3rd charm slot and I wonder, I used +crit on max power charges on the other two, but maybe there's something better?

You have to PoB the best combo for yourself (don't forget to activate "enemy burning, shocked" in PoB config)

Spoiler
"
HDVision wrote:
There are all kinds of wild dps charms. Crit multi per power charge seems great if you invest enough into charges. Cursed enemies having a chance to explode is a pretty wild mod for just one line on a jewel for clearing. 25% increased effect of marks could help out single target. Not sure how good of a mod the "projectiles gain damage as they travel farther" mod is. I would imagine with enough projectile speed, if the icicle doesn't dissipate too quickly it could be good. Magic flasks getting 15% effect could be the one of the best ones if you are rocking the rich kids belt with well rolled magic flasks.
Last edited by Corwynt on Dec 20, 2023, 11:35:25 AM
I would also like to report that I snagged this for 12 divine.Only other good double corrupts out there were 70 div when I looked. This league has been awesome :)
"
Corwynt wrote:
"
ercgarda wrote:
Would a wand with factured proj speed, +1 cold , added cold damage, essense spell damage , crit multi and crafted mine throwing speed a good replacement for annihilating light ?

Im thinking of putting more proj speed to get better coverage and eventually puting on nimis
I'm at 119% projectile speed and it feels perfect, and I didn't bother with a wand yet. Medium cluster jewel with aerodynamics and streamlined gives you projectile speed and the pierce you need, and after that I spec into longshot and projectile mastery. Ballistics should be a given. That is all you need for Nimis to get ridiculous.

I think FAR SHOT node is kinda bad for boss on map when we clear? It scale with nimis returning projectiles? I bought nimis today and change chain for pierce nodes + far shot and its kinda meh?
"
"
Corwynt wrote:
"
ercgarda wrote:

I think FAR SHOT node is kinda bad for boss on map when we clear? It scale with nimis returning projectiles? I bought nimis today and change chain for pierce nodes + far shot and its kinda meh?
My bad, meant longshot. It's a few travel points to get there if you don't want to anoint, but there is a life wheel with ailment immunity right next to it, and you can take projectile mastery for another 15% projectile speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info