[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Awesome stuff. Btw how did you manage to get that +2/+2 restless ward? Any trick to it?
"
Awesome stuff. Btw how did you manage to get that +2/+2 restless ward? Any trick to it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/WV54qMZTm

Craft 4 sockets on the crafting bench, then use tainted currency to 6-S (craft 4-S again if it turns into 3-S...) and 6-L (craft 4-L again if it turns into a 3-L instead of 5-L...)
Is focal point huge for single target damage? I'm leaning more towards Wind Ward for some additional survivability, but I'm not sure.
Question:

I deafeated King of Mist in his stronghold t14 map (0 problems) and later I meet him in acts when I helped my friend when he dance near totem. Now when Im mapping t16 I always met him near totem instead of stronghold portal. Its bug?
Last edited by szybciorek1144 on Dec 16, 2023, 10:03:59 PM
Most likely other people have already realized it but Icicly Mines of Fanning seem to work Leagues better with Charged Mines support than the regular version.
I'm using rathpith with dissolution of the flesh, and have 100% chance to avoid poison, ignite, and bleed, I am immune to corrupting blood. I am running petrified blood. I. Die. Constantly. I am not stepping into dots. I've got lower max life, 4.1k, but I had to unallocate a lot of health nodes and figured well, with PB, it should be fine? I'm using windward, I've got the pantheon that reduces damage from DoT, I've got very high chaos res, and even then its not even monsters doing chaos damage to me thats doing me in. I am desperate to see the results that people in this thread are on about. Maybe I'm stupid for not having more life, but again, this was done to accommodate dot avoidance. Can someone please just take a look at my PoB and give me some guidance. Maybe its my phys res? https://pobb.in/PpArmSovEv11
"
trippinhobbit wrote:
I'm using rathpith with dissolution of the flesh, and have 100% chance to avoid poison, ignite, and bleed, I am immune to corrupting blood. I am running petrified blood. I. Die. Constantly. I am not stepping into dots. I've got lower max life, 4.1k, but I had to unallocate a lot of health nodes and figured well, with PB, it should be fine? I'm using windward, I've got the pantheon that reduces damage from DoT, I've got very high chaos res, and even then its not even monsters doing chaos damage to me thats doing me in. I am desperate to see the results that people in this thread are on about. Maybe I'm stupid for not having more life, but again, this was done to accommodate dot avoidance. Can someone please just take a look at my PoB and give me some guidance. Maybe its my phys res? https://pobb.in/PpArmSovEv11

You die because of gloomfang. Get another amulet. If you dont mind loosing exp, you can test this out in aqueducts. Get to low life, frostblink/flamedash into mobs - congratulations, you instadied.
Last edited by GimmeZeLoot on Dec 17, 2023, 8:37:59 AM
That would explain why all of my deaths have seemed inextricably connected to my flamedash... I just didn't believe that could be why. T_T why is this thing this recommended
"
trippinhobbit wrote:
That would explain why all of my deaths have seemed inextricably connected to my flamedash... I just didn't believe that could be why. T_T why is this thing this recommended

Because it is decent at the leaguestart when you dont have rathpith globe and dissolution.
Nimis work well with Chain or we need to respect for Pierce?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info