[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Hi! MF work with mines?
chaos
What do you guys think about the heatshiver nerf?
In early game nothing changed but in the endgame build is massively nerfed we lost so much power from alt quality gems, kaom gloves, enchants and heatshiver.
"
Hi! MF work with mines?

Yes
"
gentlemen1911 wrote:
In early game nothing changed but in the endgame build is massively nerfed we lost so much power from alt quality gems, kaom gloves, enchants and heatshiver.

Alt quality & enchants pretty much hit every build in the game though.
Heatshiver is not a big deal, because the chill mod is still fine (this one is always active). The freeze mod is not that important, because you don't freeze endgame bosses anyway.
Icicle now has +2 proj at 20% by default. That's pretty nice.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
gentlemen1911 wrote:

Heatshiver is not a big deal, because the chill mod is still fine (this one is always active). The freeze mod is not that important, because you don't freeze endgame bosses anyway.

I agree as well I think the build will still be strong. You just miss some QoL with mine throwing speed. Can´t wait for PoB update!
"
Provin915 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
gentlemen1911 wrote:

I agree as well I think the build will still be strong. You just miss some QoL with mine throwing speed. Can´t wait for PoB update!

There are no changes to the passive skill tree in the patch notes!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 1, 2023, 8:56:29 PM
Thoughts on sanguimancy + crimson power?
Was wondering if this can be played on another class.

Any thoughts?
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
Was wondering if this can be played on another class.

Any thoughts?

Played this as assassin whole league, farmed breach first week of the league, and went for sanctum after. Previous league i played icicle deadeye. This league my friend played as deadeye. We both were running sanctum, but with assassin i instakilled lycia with +hp -dmg afflictions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info