[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
nbee1 wrote:
Hi, it's me again but this time STRONGER.

Actual pobb: https://pobb.in/CJRSTdj1qB1Q

I made all the changes for the last time and deli 80% maps is an option. The build is a very strong league start for me and I am very pleased about all. I don't know if it is possible to get stronger, now thinking to change to double victarios corrupted 6L version (https://pobb.in/7GY_Un6exgLU) to farm sanctum.

What do you think about it? with actual build I can't complete sanctum, dying to final bosses and losing all the time and divines. I'm interested because is raw currency, not lost time in trade to buy maps or orbs.

Are you having trouble with Lycia specifically or the other bosses also? If Lycia, do you have trouble bursting her down before the lightning phase?

Some tips:
1. What Sanctum relic setup are you running with? You could try running the merchant strat in which you use +1 or +2 more merchant choices relics. With that strat, you could reliably pick up boons like 50% more damage, 20% less monster action speed, 30% less Monster life, 40% less monster damage, etc. Sanctum becomes really easy in Floor 3 and Floor 4 once you're swimming in those boons.

2. Switch Stone Golem to Animate Guardian. I use Animate Guardian with Dying Breath, Leer Cast, Grukthul's Pelt, Southbound, and rare boots with life and life regeneration rate. You get 18% cursed effect and 68% damage over Stone Golem. I have no minion investment anywhere and after hundreds of Sanctums, the Animate Guardian has not died. This is for Sanctum only. Your Animate Guardian will likely die in other content.

3. With Icicle Mine in your body armour, recommend to replace March of the Legion with rare boots with at least high movement speed, life, action speed implicit.

4. Replace your ring with another rare ring with high life, -7 mana cost crafted mod, and stats. Based on your set up, your curse limit is 2, yet you have three curses in Frostbite, Sniper's Mark, and Elemental Weakness.

5. Replace Atziri's Promise with a Jade Flask. Freeze + high evasion is a powerful combo in Sanctum.

6. Some of Lycia's attacks are physical. You could replace your Rathpith with one that has a physical damage from hits taken as cold/lightning/fire damage for more survivability.

How much life does you character have? From your gear, I think you need get higher life mods on your rares to get the most out of Rathpith.
Last edited by ObsidianTower on Oct 28, 2023, 9:46:21 AM
"
Crazymaned wrote:
"
matheu132 wrote:
so I see you use rathpith globe and dissolution of the flesh but how do you keep up the health when losing 20% of your hp everytime you want to attack ( once for icicle and once of detonation mean 2x10%

It reserves instead of using, so you actually just spam your mines, and since you're using boots its cheap on mana.

I feel like I'm going crazy. I just bought both Rathpith Globe and Dissolution of flesh and it is not at all being reserved when I spam the mines and is almost unplayable. did GGG recently change the dissolution of flesh/rathpith interaction? pls help

EDIT: Wait JK I watched a vid I am dumb
Last edited by MstrBate on Nov 7, 2023, 5:52:28 PM
What are your thoughts on this build in 3.23? Will it function without tattoos?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
Eep wrote:
What are your thoughts on this build in 3.23? Will it function without tattoos?

Yes, I've been playing it for several years already.
It even works without Bitterdream, Heatshiver, Shroud, March of the Legion.
There is nothing to worry about :>
Hello, do you know please if mine throw or detonation counts as casting spell for that chest opening mastery?:) I would like run this build and farm Legion all day long :D
"
Hello, do you know please if mine throw or detonation counts as casting spell for that chest opening mastery?:) I would like run this build and farm Legion all day long :D

Yes this works (I was using this 2 leagues ago when I was farming Blight)
Nice build man, gonna try it out in upcoming league!
The new ascendancies are big!

Oath of the Maji
Defences from Equipped Body Armour are doubled if it has no Socketed Gems
+50% to all Elemental Resistances if you have an Equipped Helmet with no Socketed Gems
25% increased Maximum Life if you have Equipped Gloves with no Socketed Gems
30% increased Movement Speed if you have Equipped Boots with no Socketed Gems

New amulet is insane for us too
The Untouched Soul
Gold Amulet
Requires Level 48
19% increased Rarity of Items found
+40 to maximum Life for each Empty Red Socket on any Equipped Item
+225 to Accuracy Rating for each Empty Green Socket on any Equipped Item
+40 to maximum Mana for each Empty Blue Socket on any Equipped Item
+18% to all Elemental Resistances for each Empty White Socket on any Equipped Item
Geomancy offered a safer way to use the Tears...
but the Maji rejected that temptation as well.
Last edited by Xenithos on Nov 30, 2023, 6:18:25 PM
So the new armor can give our icicle mine +8 levels..
Last edited by Quintessence on Nov 30, 2023, 7:14:52 PM
So... after reallly giving it thought. I think the magi blessing is good, but the new amulet and body armour aren't really that good.

I also think I'm going to grab Elevore until I can get the heatshiver for early map survivability jump, and a Cospri's will as my chestpiece this league for the chaos res and an extra curse. With a profane proxy or a curse on hit ring for frostbite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info