[3.21] Voltaxic Rift Autobomber, Poison Herald of Thunder Pathfinder

"
KellogZ wrote:
Won't the self hit wither us with the new Pathfinder node? Will be awkward to take 15 wither stacks all the time.

Did one final test on this with an Eternal Suffering cluster jewel and a Glorious Vanity that had Ritual of Shadows. Both have % chance to inflict wither. Eternal suffering is worded almost exactly like the new ascendancy. It just has "if there are 5 or fewer withered debuffs on enemy" added at the end.

There was no self wither with both equipped. I'm much more confident in thinking that the build will be OK.
Thanks for sharing all this info and the updated PoB for 3.21

I hope you can maintain the updates once the league has started because I really don't feel able to make these adjustments myself. :/

What league mechanics would you recommend focusing on with this build?
Last edited by Hikara on Apr 7, 2023, 10:23:04 AM
"
Hikara wrote:
Thanks for sharing all this info and the updated PoB for 3.21

I hope you can maintain the updates once the league has started because I really don't feel able to make these adjustments myself. :/

What league mechanics would you recommend focusing on with this build?

I plan on maintaining this guide and updating the POB as I go along. Note that I will be starting with a different build, then switching over once I have the uniques/clusters. Depending on how that goes, it may be a few days to a week before I get a real update on the guide. Gear can be expensive

Once your defenses are set up, you can do most content in the game. The poison does spread, but the initial AOE is fairly small. Doing stuff like legion or breach can be tougher, but not impossible.

I plan on farming Essence/Abyss/Expedition to start out. Stygian Vise is good profit early, and I'm hoping the new Abyss uniques sell. Eventually start to do some uber bossing once I have the gear. This build should also be decent at the crucible league mechanic.
Love the idea, but trying not to die with two rings. maybe its me, but im dying all the time.
Last edited by Nereph on Apr 8, 2023, 10:43:25 PM
"
Nereph wrote:
Love the idea, but trying not to die with two rings. maybe its me, but im dying all the time.

Stick with one ring until you have enough ES or regen/recoup that it doesnt feel bad. A Topaz flask with pathfinder flask effect is good as well.

I have only made this build on an already leveled character. I dont know what issues it may run into progressing through white/yellow maps. I didnt switch until I had the uniques and clusters. If you are looking for more DPS, I would look at clusters and 6 linking before adding a second ring. If you set your profile to public, I can take a look at your char and maybe give some ideas to make it work.
Any luck on updated POB? Def leech wise feels bad.
Hello, I am a user playing in Korea.

I'm curious what Pantheon you're using.

The damage is very low and I only wear one ring because I am sick.

I can't figure out how to build it up.

Where should I get the stamina regeneration?
In PoB you enabled Onslaught. What is the source of onslaught? And also what is the main point of linking the lightning arrow as 6-link
Last edited by eroglu1994 on Apr 13, 2023, 12:21:12 PM
Finally made the switch over. Total cost was about 15-20div. POB and guide have been updated. We are still as tanky, but the dps is not quite what I was expecting. Also, certain map mods have a bigger effect than they used to. Can still do just about all content, although you will have to play well to take ubers down. Feel free to reach out if anything looks off or if you have any questions.

"
Any luck on updated POB? Def leech wise feels bad.

Two big things help with sustain. Chaos damage leech on the gloves is very good. The lowest tier mod will hit leech cap, so its pretty easy to get. The second is a health regen craft on a flask. Along with those, life regen on gear and the new life recoup wheel feels good as well. Ghost dance is OK to help top off, but not neccesarry.

"
I'm curious what Pantheon you're using.

Where should I get the stamina regeneration?

Added a Pantheon Section to the guide. Short is Solaris and Ryslatha for most situations. Can switch around minors if needed.

The damage taken recouped as mana mastery helps. I ended up going with a reduced mana cost of skills craft on a flask to help keep the curses casting as well. This really helped with clearing faster.

"
In PoB you enabled Onslaught. What is the source of onslaught? And also what is the main point of linking the lightning arrow as 6-link

The Onslaught check was leftover from a different tree that had Graceful Assault allocated. It really only adds movespeed. It has been removed.

As far as Lightning Arrow, it was an easy way to shock and start the loop at a distance. There is no need for a 6 link. The extra supports just shock more monsters. The new POB also has storm brand on that link for an automatic cull. You could drop LA altogether and just use storm brand, but it is a little clunkier with low cast speed.
Last edited by InFrontOfTheMoss on Apr 13, 2023, 2:17:46 PM
Thanks for the update !

Is the "Aspect of The Crab" effective as a defense?
I can't find gloves with crab + chaos leech.

I find that I still die a lot instantly, even on small red maps.
If you have the courage to look at my character -> Xunga_HoT
I'm only 90 and the next 3 talent points will go for "Circle of Life"
Last edited by Hikara on Apr 14, 2023, 3:21:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info