Yes or No

Yes.

Have you ever gone Windsurfing??
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
No

Did you ever go kayaking?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Nope. Never had the desire to be trapped under it and learn how to get back upright.

Ever gone Canoeing?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
More times than I can count. Whitewater, lake, ocean.

Continuing the maritime theme:
Have you ever tried a paddle board?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
No, just something called "Royak" (a topless kayak) when I was a kid.

Were you ever involved in Scouting (the organization)? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
No.

Were you ever on a baseball team?
No, not in any organized sense.

Do you like pulp in orange juice? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes. Have you ever gone sailing?
Yes, many years ago.

Do you like beetroot?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
No, taste isn't so bad but i'd never go out of my way to eat it.

Do you like mushrooms?
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info