Free Key.Fun.

We need to laugh in the house of Cronous.

Please post things you think we may laugh at.First post me truly get a good lawl from gets a cd key.

have fun :) for f sakes we need some lawls its brutal here.

There is an empty bottle of jack and some warm beers we are drinking. this should not be too hard :D.

two guys walk into a bar . .
The Real Story of Billy The Kid
Billy was born in New Mexico under the name of William Bonnie. He rode a big Clydesdale horse named Clyde. He is the only gunfighter known to have ridden a Clydesdale. Clyde wasn't fast but he was so big he could crash right through the wall of a house, a barn, or a bar if necessary. Billy hated the name Bonnie because it was a girl's name and the other gunfighters were always teasing him about it. When they saw him riding into town, they would say, "Here comes Bonnie and Clyde." This really made him mad because he hated the real Bonnie and Clyde for having a car that could outrun his horse. He never forgave his mother for naming him Bonnie. He changed his name to Billy The Kid and swore to shoot anybody who called him Bonnie again. During his short life span, he shot 21 men for calling him Bonnie. The only people who could call him Bonnie without getting shot were his mother and his best friend Pat Garrett. Pat called him Bonnie just to aggravate him. One day Billy made the mistake of calling Pat Garrett "Pattie." Pat Garrett shot him dead. They sent his body to Ireland to be buried with his ancestors. His mother and Pat Garrett got together and wrote a famous song in memory of Billy. The song is called "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean."
"
two guys walk into a bar . .
Hope one of them is a good wing man :D we did not laugh tho :(
Last edited by Cronous on May 26, 2012, 3:08:43 AM
you know if you watch Cinderella backwards it's about a woman who learns her place...
I owe this account to Cronous, thank you my good sir.
homeless man walk up to slice bread a voice says dont eat the bread so he runs away another homeless man comes same thing happens a thrid one comes he looks hears the voice and iggy it step closer the voice says again dont eat the bread he eats the bread anyway then the voice says i told you once i told u twice i wipe my bum with that one slice
Last edited by marshmallow123 on May 26, 2012, 3:13:17 AM
A Diamond supporter: Quick, everybody come and please his every need!
"Stick it with the pointy end."
-------------------------------
IGN: astroTemplar; astroTank; astroRogue
Ok, it's my last post in this topic:

While walking down the street one day
A preacher saw some boys at play.
He saw a dog somewhere in the middle
Of a group of twelve, all in a huddle.
Concerned about the dog’s welfare,
The preacher decided to stop right there
And check things out, so he stopped and said,
“What’s going on, my little lads?”

“Well, sir,” one of the boys explained,
“This here dog’s just a neighborhood stray.
We all want to take him home.
Ain’t no use just lettin’ ‘im roam.
So we’ve decided he belongs to the guy
Who can tell the biggest whoppin’ lie.”

The minister was horrified,
Could hardly believe his ears or eyes.
So he began to preach to them
About the perils of such a sin.
He went on for ten minutes or more,
And then he said, “I’ll tell you for sure,
When I was your age, little guys,
I never, never told a lie.”

The boys just stood and looked at him
In silence for a long, long time.
The preacher thought, “They understood.
I know after this, that they’ll be good.”
Then one of them said, “The dog is yours.
You’ve told the biggest lie for sure.”
lots of laughs with this vid (even if you're not an mma fan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttNnOBh6sGo
last post XD

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
Last edited by marshmallow123 on May 26, 2012, 3:21:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info