Blight crashes

Blight crashes for me a lot too. I'd say about half of the encounters and blighted maps crash.
Today i got an error message with that, maybe that helps:

Tried to call TriggerClassBracket on a non-player entity

I have continuously dealt with this issue and i play on Xbox series S so it still is a very bad bug i just lost 10% at lvl 88 yikes plz fix GGG i love the game mode hate to have to void it
been having crashes as well, 3 of them today when im about half way though a blight. hoping gets fixed soon
Not mentioned in thread, but I've said this on Reddit before and feedback is it works (for some at least, did for me):

- Set networking to 'predictive', not lockstep
- Turn OFF dynamic resolution (all it does is give you mush that doesn't update rather than a somewhat more useful slide show!)

Typically I have issues when having busy lanes with lots of stunned (I think largest culprit) mobs. Infinite lag then disconnect. Above has entirely fixed that issue for me.

I think there's a serious problem with CPU bottlenecking on some blight interaction, on the server end mainly. Either that, or there are just too many 'actions' sent from the client when it gets busy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info