Blight crashes

"
try turn off Dynamic Particle Culling. work for me.

I just tried disabling it and crashed two times in one Toxic Sewers blighted map.

At this point I'm going to assume there's nothing anyone can do as a user and GGG just needs to fix it on their side.

Love the game, love blight, but getting to where I don't want to keep throwing money at a game with an entire mechanic so broken and ignored.
For me it crashes when I try to build a tower. On normal or blighted map...I got 4 crashes on the same map today. Shame that after all of this time and all the money that they have, they haven't fixed this bug. I like the mechanic but I'm thinking of respecing my atlas point into some other mechanics. I'm sick of loosing portals on blighted maps or even failing a map because of this bug. I hope someone fixes this bug.
Ye i have been running Blight Ravaged maps for last few days and have this crash issue every 2-3 maps. Only happens when i click on the hammer to build a tower the whole instance crashes, which then burns a portal and someone can burn your entire map if you don't get back in time before the monsters destroy the pump. I wish they would fix it, especially when i am investing like 1.4 divines per blight ravaged, so to lose that map is a costly expense for me. @GGG please fix this.
"
plz wrote:
"
try turn off Dynamic Particle Culling. work for me.

I just tried disabling it and crashed two times in one Toxic Sewers blighted map.

At this point I'm going to assume there's nothing anyone can do as a user and GGG just needs to fix it on their side.

Love the game, love blight, but getting to where I don't want to keep throwing money at a game with an entire mechanic so broken and ignored.

Absolutely agree with that. But what do we have? A half-year has been passed since this Report and GGG still didn't move a finger. Sad.
Have been getting the same bug for many leagues now, and it's awful. I tried disabling Dynamic Culling but it didn't help.

Sometimes it doesn't happen for 10+ maps, sometimes I crash twice in the same map. It mostly happens when trying to set up a new tower (sometimes when trying to upgrade too, although I've noticed it doesn't happen as often if it's just upgrading an already set up tower),

It's a shame it hasn't been looked at or deemed a priority, since it renders me unable to do high investment blight-ravaged maps due to the fear of crashing and losing. Not only that, but it also forces me into playing with less towers than I would normally do, because that way I can decrease the risk of crashing a little bit.

I guess we just aren't supposed to play Blight.
Last edited by Carlos_Saul on Jun 30, 2023, 10:18:12 AM
+1 to Blight crashing when trying to create a new tower. This hasn't happened at all since Sanctum, since the engine update it has started again without fail.
Surprising no one, this "rare" blight crash bug persists in 3.22. Tried to click to build my very first tower in a blight encounter in a regular map, no blight atlas passives allocated, crash to desktop.

It's extra fun now, because when scrambling to get back into the game to see if you died, you get to experience the new longer load times introduced in the performance patch!
Crash every single blight map, had no issue last league.
Same here.

Had problems last league when i played a dot build, switched to another non dot build and that helped.

This leageu it just crashes when i'm building a tower before the blight even starts..it has gotten worse.

GG please do something about this.

The game just crashed,so no warning, nothing. Just immediately going back to desktop. I'm not playing ravaged maps, just simple white blght map farming

I love running Blight maps but just cant play it now..soo sad
Last edited by PuddinPls on Aug 23, 2023, 3:11:22 PM
Problem here as well. Every time it has been when clicking on a new tower and during animation of the tower-type icons spreading out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info