Blight crashes

Another league another crashes when i try to build towers in blight. Sad as otherwise i enjoy playing it
Crash the game for me too! cant play the event
please fix i only like blight but im thinking of respeccing my atlas and im sure if i do that i'll just get bored and stop playing
I crashed 6 times on my last 15 blight maps... this makes it unplayable for me and I am doing a full respec out of blight.
BUMP!

Still issue with crashes on blighted maps/encounters
same here.

upon entering the blighted map latency spiked to about 300 and after a minute to 5000+ followed by the unavoidable disconnect... :(
Same here, seems to be worse in the Affliction update it is now unplayable if your using a summons + soul leach build, the game just hard locks with looping background audio.
same here, Blight seems unreliable... I specced atlas tree full for blight but the amount of crashes makes this unplayable. now I have to somehow reset my entire atlas tree.
fix it or at least tell us blight is fckd and that we shouldn't build our atlas entirely on blight just to have a shitty league experience because of it
I build a high end pc in 2021
Guildy build a even better pc 6 months ago, and it just crashes on blight encounters in maps within 45 seconds.

then about 3 minutes in a blight map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info