Build of the Week Season 11 - Episode 1 - Palsteron's Static Strike and Shockwave Slayer

i like it
Nice build.. BUT...

Showcasing a build that has the ESSENTIAL item that is curretty 50 Div is a waste of time. This is just for one item of this build.

Completely unattainable for 99.9% of the players.
When you showcase a build that is minimum 75 to 100 divines, and he spent more like 250, this feels like you are pushing players to RMT.
"
Arguing wrote:
"
mochiloc wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬𝒟𝒜𝐼𝐿𝒴⠀𝒬𝒰𝐸𝒮𝒯▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
𝒥𝐼𝒢𝒢𝐿𝐸 WidestJigglin 𝟧𝟢 𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬1/𝟧𝟢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nice post

also melee is only good when it's not melee huh lol xd lemfao

I mean in a game where the mobdensity can stack up quite high quite fast, your first "line of defense" is more space between you and your target. thats why melee skills wich cover more area are generally preferred. Melee skills are in a weird state right now I find
you chose the worst build, uses more then 2 unqi, and a timeless jewel (witch make it un copyable)

can we get at lest one support build?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
I was so close to affording the boots. 1 or 2 divine short. Now they have jumped in price almost 35%.

Considering how much divines cost I'm somewhat demoralized. Featuring a build might seem nice but it directly influences the players market. Perhaps not a thing GGG should be involved in?
this is actually insane. wow. 10 out of 10.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Awesome Build, but way to expensive!
Seeing some trade players complain about a build being unattainable is pretty funny. The only reason it isn't funnier is that it is a grim reminder of how much worse off the game is by being balanced around trading, which incentivizes interacting with as little content as possible to maximize profits in ultra specialized strategies and just buy your build.
"budget friendly" builds btw..

this is just more microtransaction ads than anything else.. the average player will never reach this level of currency to fund any of this builds unless given by someone else..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info