3.20.1b Patch Notes Preview

"

Sanctum changes
The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms. This change does not affect existing Sanctum runs.

A change for the worse IMO. Sure there are relics that give you max resolve on boss kill or using fountains but there are also pacts that reduce it massively for strong boons. Good luck finding boons or merchans to unfuck this new affliction.

This change will only entice people to take less risks during their run so they have more than 250 resolve at a time.

Also the meat of coins is in the boxes and monsters drops low coins comparison.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 12, 2023, 6:45:13 AM
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
pauloseibert wrote:
damn so many crybabies complaining about being sucked into a tiny hole, just dont go near it then...

You open a Breach and it takes you near the hole and you don't even see it or click it you just get sucked(not like you even can see it, it's all flooded with monsters and breach clasps. And when you get back Breach is gone, with all of your shrine, vaal skills and other effects. If anything it's annoying as hell, at least lol

Just because it doesn't effect you it doesn't mean you can call everyone crybabies or something, how typical actually hah

But that is no issue. Just save the sanctum and go on with your breach. Takes 2 seconds. If your breach is gone, it is because you did the actual sanctum - and honestly at that point the issue is not that you get "sucked in", but that you are just plain refusing to do the logical thing and blame GGG for it.
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"

Sanctum changes
The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms. This change does not affect existing Sanctum runs.

A change for the worse IMO. Sure there are relics that give you max resolve on boss kill or using fountains but there are also pacts that reduce it massively for strong boons. Good luck finding boons or merchans to unfuck this new affliction.

This change will only entice people to take less risks during their run so they have more than 250 resolve at a time.

Also the meat of coins is in the boxes and monsters drops low coins comparison.

Why would that be a bad thing? It is good if people have to consider if they want to take a risk or not, that is the idea behind boons and afflictions. If every affliction is meaningless and does not affect you anyway, it could as well not exist.

Also: Why do so many act as if you get that affliction 100% of the time AND you have to take it no matter what. Neither is true. I've not seen that affliction very often before and I was never forced to take it. If you do or you get it because of a decision you made, that is on you, not the game or GGG.
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
pauloseibert wrote:
damn so many crybabies complaining about being sucked into a tiny hole, just dont go near it then...

You open a Breach and it takes you near the hole and you don't even see it or click it you just get sucked(not like you even can see it, it's all flooded with monsters and breach clasps. And when you get back Breach is gone, with all of your shrine, vaal skills and other effects. If anything it's annoying as hell, at least lol

Just because it doesn't effect you it doesn't mean you can call everyone crybabies or something, how typical actually hah

But that is no issue. Just save the sanctum and go on with your breach. Takes 2 seconds. If your breach is gone, it is because you did the actual sanctum - and honestly at that point the issue is not that you get "sucked in", but that you are just plain refusing to do the logical thing and blame GGG for it.

Please just relax bro, you're a softcore rand with a 3 life flask setup on a lvl92 sanctum char, not sure you can talk about issues or logical things.
"
Serdoa wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
pauloseibert wrote:

Yea someone would "definitively" go with Sanctum when you have open timed mechanic on which you invested in the first place. Your logic is priceless.
First of all im not blaming anyone. And i didn't complain about anything. I just stated how something could be improved but first of all i just wanted to point the ignorant one how he is ignorant.
Second, if you think that losing for no reason all buffs and 2-4 seconds because of EU loading screens is ok when mechanics is all about timing than you are bad at this game or just plain bad.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Jan 12, 2023, 7:53:14 AM
32 rooms save?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on Jan 12, 2023, 7:59:59 AM
"
Serdoa wrote:
uninformed rant..
If you do or you get it because of a decision you made, that is on you, not the game or GGG.

This guy literally says i can by some miracle see which affliction debuff i get in advance. Priceless. This is why i love this community. Give me more please.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

"
sumfight wrote:
Yo, just got the email saying mine was accepted, neat!

Same here, now we need the keys😂
Still no change on the resolve mechanic?
Tried now with 3 different builds and can't even clear one floor.
Past leagues you could do the league "thing" during acts, but now you must be in maps, have a very decent dps, fast reflexes and a specific build suited for this sanctum else you can forget the whole thing.

Hope next league is for more builds.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
hendrik16 wrote:
Still no change on the resolve mechanic?
Tried now with 3 different builds and can't even clear one floor.
Past leagues you could do the league "thing" during acts, but now you must be in maps, have a very decent dps, fast reflexes and a specific build suited for this sanctum else you can forget the whole thing.

Hope next league is for more builds.

During campaign less guards spawn in each room including these battle arenas so totems are ultra strong there, especially freeze/cold damage.
I would recommend Freezing Pulse totems and farming Sanctums in act 2 Wetlands till level 28, till you get all 4 floors completed. This way you can at least learn the different rooms and bosses and on top get some relics to make further runs easier.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info