3.20.1b Patch Notes Preview

"
pauloseibert wrote:
damn so many crybabies complaining about being sucked into a tiny hole, just dont go near it then...

You open a Breach and it takes you near the hole and you don't even see it or click it you just get sucked(not like you even can see it, it's all flooded with monsters and breach clasps. And when you get back Breach is gone, with all of your shrine, vaal skills and other effects. If anything it's annoying as hell, at least lol

Just because it doesn't effect you it doesn't mean you can call everyone crybabies or something, how typical actually hah
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Jan 12, 2023, 12:01:37 AM
"Fixed a bug where empty remove-only map stash tabs would erroneously show some number of maps in the Guardian map tab, even though all the individual entries were empty, preventing them from being dele..."

Nope.

Oh FFS, really?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
pauloseibert wrote:
damn so many crybabies complaining about being sucked into a tiny hole, just dont go near it then...

You open a Breach and it takes you near the hole and you don't even see it or click it you just get sucked(not like you even can see it, it's all flooded with monsters and breach clasps. And when you get back Breach is gone, with all of your shrine, vaal skills and other effects. If anything it's annoying as hell, at least lol

Just because it doesn't effect you it doesn't mean you can call everyone crybabies or something, how typical actually hah

I personally have no problem with it. IMO, this league mechanic is far better than many other league mechanics. Btw, why the hell do you still care about breach nowaday 0.0?
We would like to express our concerns regarding the current functionality of the door system in the Sanctum. Specifically, we have noticed that the areas near the reward pedestals and floor 3-4 exits are not fully accessible, as the portal does not allow for 360-degree entry. Additionally, we have encountered issues with exits having limited angles of entry on certain floors. Furthermore, we believe that the limitation of 1000 resolve/inspiration points is not reasonable. We understand that the recent patch may have incorporated changes, but we feel that they do not address significant issues and do not align with player feedback. We would appreciate it if you could consider increasing the number of rooms that can be saved, as the current limit of 8 is becoming problematic and hinders the player's ability to fully engage in mapping and sanctum exploration. Overall, we are disappointed with the current state of the patch and hope to see improvements in the future.

(yes i did use chatgpt to formulate my response, deal with it)
Last edited by AgarthaDSO on Jan 12, 2023, 1:38:53 AM
make Definitive Deviation challenge sharable, it so hard.
or make major affiliations appear more!!
"
AgarthaDSO wrote:
We would like to express our concerns regarding the current functionality of the door system in the Sanctum. Specifically, we have noticed that the areas near the reward pedestals and floor 3-4 exits are not fully accessible, as the portal does not allow for 360-degree entry. Additionally, we have encountered issues with exits having limited angles of entry on certain floors. Furthermore, we believe that the limitation of 1000 resolve/inspiration points is not reasonable. We understand that the recent patch may have incorporated changes, but we feel that they do not address significant issues and do not align with player feedback. We would appreciate it if you could consider increasing the number of rooms that can be saved, as the current limit of 8 is becoming problematic and hinders the player's ability to fully engage in mapping and sanctum exploration. Overall, we are disappointed with the current state of the patch and hope to see improvements in the future.

What on earth did you type to get such a text from chatgpt lol
need better map sustain for ruthless
and fix that sucking sanctum hole
"
AgarthaDSO wrote:

I think GGG just gonna ignore AI generated texts instead of dealing with it.

Can't wait for forums to be shut down because AI bots (or malicious users) flood them.
what about the bug where we can only store 8 rooms instead of 32
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms.

Really? This makes zero sense. Why introduce such a overkill affliction at this point?

What happens if you already have less then 250 resolve? You loose the sanctum or it gets reduced to 1?

It really makes zero sense... wtf
Well iam done with the league anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info