3.20.1b Patch Notes Preview

Does this mean that Alberon's Warpath won't make Skeleton Archers from the Phantasmal Summon Skeletons or Skeleton Mages from using Dead Reckoning permanent?
The Death Toll Major Affliction Just nuked inspiration runners, And thank god finally the builds were broken beyond repair good job GGG. Although why you allowed players to abuse the mechanic for this long is a bit concerning considering the state of economy this league.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms.

Really? This makes zero sense. Why introduce such a overkill affliction at this point?

What happens if you already have less then 250 resolve? You loose the sanctum or it gets reduced to 1?

Yha I ask my self the same question and what if I have only 10 resolve and only inspiration -------->runs over<--------?? that shit makes no sense at all

Clarification please.
Death Toll too OP, PLS nerf.

Wonder where Voidborn drops. Lycia? All chase bosses have one each, I think.
yoo that big "Fixed an instance crash "
I guess most of players now grinding Definitive Deviations, final goals and relics or already gone. This patch have nothing QoL for that. Sanctum portals succ or whole storing runs system should be hotfixed first week after release imo but GGG fixing very low priority bugs instead after month, when league is already dead.
Last edited by bulvinkln on Jan 11, 2023, 7:53:38 PM
Why not fix the bug from the killing harbinger/delirium/beyond/breach bosses?
I killed more than 100 breach and harbinger and I don't get increment on the challenge --------Terror Tearing at the Seams---------
Yo, just got the email saying mine was accepted, neat!
Thanks for the update.
"The Death Toll Major Affliction no longer causes monsters to drop no Aureus Coins. Instead, it now causes you to Lose 250 Resolve after completing 8 rooms."

thank you! im hated already the sanctum so badly but now is a 100% to im dont put in my feet in again except when the sanctum vortex dont suck me in randomly thanks GGG to dont change that it is wanderfull specially when im came out of it 2000 mob waiting me around it.
i think im just wait to the next league,and hope sanctum will gone forever....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info