[3.22] Vaal Venom Gyre - Pathfinder (We have Mageblood and Headhunter at home)

"
GagInwTh wrote:
My goal is just to complete all the maps on the atlas BUT I'm having hard time with tier 15+ maps. I think my character's DPS is too low for tier 15+.
I've go 1 divine right now.
My question is "What is the best way to boost up my dps to just enough for clearing tier 15+ and cost under 1 divine?"

https://pastebin.com/pf7fYTiC

The cluster jewel and a despair-wither balance of terror would be the biggest DPS boost. In total you'll get double damage, (maybe more) a bunch of all res, and chaos res.

Getting the correct flasks will be the biggest defensive boost as it will free up resistance headroom on your gear, allowing you to get the important stats like spell suppression, life, and attributes. As well as stun/curse immunity, more evasion, and less elemental damage taken (ontop of the resistances).

__________________________________________________________________________________

I've edited your PoB to have Atziri's step, flasks, the cluster jewels, and a few moved around skill points.

https://pastebin.com/3sanYiq2

You can see it's way overcapped on ele res, which frees up space for chaos res on rings, and belt. Its not tremendously important to have chaos res capped, but it is good to get, as it avoids random deaths, and thus you level up more. (more skill points, very gud)

Once all of that is sorted, you can look to try and replace Dendrobate for the Covenant, that will relieve the Dex requirement you have, and free up space on the belt for a "reduced flask charges used" mod, which saves a couple skillpoints on the tree. All of that stuff is covered in the flask section.
Last edited by HeroicLarvy on Jan 26, 2023, 10:17:43 PM
Thanks for the build, think I'll switch to this as my last build of the league.

I've got 6-linked Covent. It is normal to cost 28 life per cast?
"
GagInwTh wrote:
I've got 6-linked Covent. It is normal to cost 28 life per cast?

Yes, that is why we run vitality and have leech on tree.
Hi, thank you for the build but how to craft this claw? Any ideas?

Is it better to have high physical damage claw and little dot chaos or less physical dmg and high dot chaos? And flat chaos dmg good or not?

Bcs I don't have access to POB

Thx
Last edited by Jari-Mattii on Jan 29, 2023, 5:01:04 AM
"
Jari-Mattii wrote:
Hi, thank you for the build but how to craft this claw? Any ideas?

Is it better to have high physical damage claw and little dot chaos or less physical dmg and high dot chaos? And flat chaos dmg good or not?

Bcs I don't have access to POB

Thx

I couldn't give any advice on crafting, that's why I'm a trade Andy.

Stat priority should be: As much non ele dmg as possible > attack speed > chaos damage over time > chaos dot multi.

A claw with big flat damage, attack speed, and then crafted chaos dot multi is good enough to start with.
How to craft weapon for this build? Every weapon i can find is like -3m or -6m dps. Half of the build dmg is gone
How to check this build dps in pob ?
Heyho,

THX for the Guide. I love Venom Gyre.
I have a Question about the Belt. is it still possible to use a HH as the Guide is used with other Belt. Is there any Changes to the Tree if i want to use my HH?

THX in advance and nice guide!
Last edited by GamerCH on Feb 17, 2023, 4:32:23 PM
are you done for the league? is your gear for sale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info