[3.24] Atziri's Disfavour Cyclone Build | Slayer | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

You missed one change Physical Mastery "20% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit" gets removed in 3.21.
And one of the Impale Masteries sounds really good for this build. "20% chance on Hit to remove all Impales from Enemy, Impales removed this way multiply their Reflected Damage for this Hit by the number of Hits they have left"
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Last edited by GLaDOS15 on Apr 5, 2023, 2:57:19 AM
Not going to lie I've league started every season since i started and I've enjoyed all the cyclone builds so far! Guna try this one, looks pretty juicy. Keep'em comin sir I shall def playem xP
i have a problem with the weapons talent tree i have 40% attack speed and reduce 20%global damage or reduce attack speed 15% and gain 0.9 critical chance what should i choose . and can you post a talent tree of your weapons if your playing this build on this league
Any recomendations for map skill tree? I have no idea how to go with this tree :/
I might play this build, but I'm on Xbox and would like to know how many buttons I'll need to be pressing. At the moment I'm playing this whispering ice cyclone scion build where the only buttons I need to press regularly are cyclone mapped to Y, vortex mapped to B, and frostblink mapped to X.
My issue is reaching 100% crit chance.
Have charisma from annoit amulet,
Champion of the cause from passive tree,
Destructive aspect from cluster jewels,
Enlighten support lv3 linked with auras,

So i struggle with crit chance becouse my precision aura is only level 2
dont't have enough mana to increase precision to level 14.

any solutions?
Tried enlighten support lv 4 doesn't fix

Last edited by kryhaczai on Apr 21, 2023, 5:17:02 AM
Can you update Build? because it seems to me that Accuracy Mastery (Precision has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency) does not exist.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1102678075042430997/1102942936905297941/image.png
Last edited by eslatsLV on May 2, 2023, 9:07:56 AM
Enjoying it so far, managed to get feller of foes on the crucible tree for the disfavour :)

Only lvl 88 atm but lvling fast
Last edited by Lavacaverns on May 5, 2023, 9:51:29 PM
Been using this build for a week or so, very fun. I am just wondering if you have any idea why my dps is only about 3mil, whereas i can see yours is 25mil. Here is my pob: https://pobb.in/jtd_wFfSR_KU

Sorry if im missing something super obvious im fairly new to melee builds

*I know im not running abyssius, but even when i equip it i do about 6mil
Last edited by MrAvox on May 15, 2023, 11:07:23 AM
I've essentially mirrored the build & i explode at endgame bosses & some maps. Is this to be expected? I dont believe there is any purity elements for shock & no spell suppression unless i missed something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info