[3.24] Atziri's Disfavour Cyclone Build | Slayer | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, here is another cyclone build. Atziri's Disfavour reworked/buffed and I wanted to try and see how it performs comparing to other end game weapons. It's actually pretty solid unique item now.

Shockwave Version: https://youtu.be/1D0sMQfwiro
Voidforge Version: https://youtu.be/gIhhuXvmF28

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Mana:
- Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings
- Mana leech from Fuel the Fight (Cluster notable)

Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills:
- Champion of the Cause (Skill tree)
- Destructive Aspect (Cluster notable)
- Enlighten
- Charisma (Anoint)

Impale Chance:
- Dread Banner (+31%)
- Physical Mastery (+20%)
- Skill tree (+40%)
- Gloves (+10%)

Forbidden Flame/Flesh: I got Brutal Fervour because it was the cheapest one. You can also get one of these:
- Master of Metal
- Overwhelm
- Headsman
- Impact

Ascendancy: If you don't have forbidden flame/flesh jewels drop overwhelm for brutal fervour.

Leveling: Start with ground slam and keep playing until level 64 then switch to cyclone. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Limbsplit (Lvl 13-33) - Reaper's Pursuit (Lvl 33-64)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Daresso's Salute
- Praxis
- Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pobb.in/KzNRiJfsFdUw

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwE

Build Video: https://youtu.be/4jdqG-tehv0

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

3.21 CHANGES:
- Precision has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (Removed)
- Determination has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (Removed)
- Dread Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (Removed)
- Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
- (New) 10% of Leech is Instant

You may run into some problems after the changes.

Problem: Can't fit all of our auras now with the removal of mana reservation masteries.

Solution: Anoint "Charisma" instead of "Feller of Foes" and lower precision level to 8.

3.23 CHANGES:
- Cyclone: No longer has "First Hit deals 50% less Damage", "Gain 1 Stage every 0.3-0.2 seconds while Channelling", "Lose 1 Stage every 0.3 seconds while not Channelling, +0.1 metres to radius per Stage, or Maximum 3-6 Stages. It now has 10% increased Area of Effect per 0.1 metre additional Melee Strike Range at all gem levels (previously 8%), and a base radius of 1.6 metres (previously 1.1).
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

3.24 CHANGES:
- Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. (You can link molten shell with cast when damage taken if you don't wanna manually activate.)

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Infused Channellin - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Close Combat - Increased Critical Damage - Brutality (Awakened)

Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Pride - Determination - Dread Banner - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Multiple Totems - Ancestral Protector

Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 2) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit

Molten Shell / Berserk / Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 14)
Last edited by wishdropper on Mar 28, 2024, 6:53:00 AM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2023, 1:14:06 PM
May I ask why CoC supported, why it better than other support gems? is because +30% quality? Is there other option recommend?
hey looks really cool but how tanky is it? can i farm delirium ?
IGN: VLADIZMAS
"
WhiteSunRay wrote:
May I ask why CoC supported, why it better than other support gems? is because +30% quality? Is there other option recommend?

Ano CoC in disfavour giving 53 % MORE attack dmg

Try find a suport that can match

Thats why

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
WhiteSunRay wrote:

Ano CoC in disfavour giving 53 % MORE attack dmg

Try find a suport that can match

Thats why

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Finally a non-shockwave Cyclone build. I've waited for this day.
do not trust this person , most of his builds are awfull. I tried this particular build and im getting one shoted in t16 maps, its not the first time i try his builds, its like the 4th season when i try like an idiot one of his builds, 60 divines down the drain...awesome...
"
do not trust this person , most of his builds are awfull. I tried this particular build and im getting one shoted in t16 maps, its not the first time i try his builds, its like the 4th season when i try like an idiot one of his builds, 60 divines down the drain...awesome...

What are you talking about???
I tried 2 of his builds and i am able to do everything in game, honestly they are so good that the game feels boring.
"

Don't know what's your problem is dude, ye build is kinda squishy but you are playing softcore, so who cares.
just change abyssus for good helm with life and defences. get yourself molten shell and zoom through maps, and don't stand in dot zones :)
I enjoying this build actually, with Voidforge version. But i hesitate to switch to Atziri's Disfavor.

Which version make more damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info