Core Supporter Packs FAQ

If the quote is vague enough can we take it from a song? Like one line from a chorus that's not the name of the song?
My only real question isn't on here but it's about the golden glow effect of the Voidbringer set, cause I'm guessing there might be a problem with this armour based on the answer to this question.

The golden glow that seems to outline the entire set, is that specific to each piece of gear in the set for that effect to be on that piece of gear? is that golden effect tied to a single piece of the set for the entire effect across your character?

If it's tied to individual pieces for that part of the glow then it pretty much ruins the entire set, mixing and matching pieces from this set would be virtually impossible.

It's not a character effect as one is not listed nor mentioned anywhere about this set.

Really this gets at a core issue of not being able to use enough of these fancy and expensive things together, for instance, the after images of the Chronomancer set are cool.. but I wouldn't really ever use that over some of the other character effects I already have.

Being able to purchase an extra character effect slot would be great, so we could combine more effects to create our unique looks, also an additional slot for weapon effects so we could double up on those would be wicked for anyone who has that desire. This could go on into things such as additional helmet attachment slots and possibly even back attachments.

Probably just have to wait for Nervyr's review to find out.
Can we choose which map series to use for the atlas hideout, or will it only be the latest version of the atlas?
I'll buy that Voidborn pack the moment GGG announces the floating effect can be applied to any armor MTX....

It's a very neat design, but everyone wearing that armor MTX just to float is boring...
I'd like to float with my Aesir wings and Sin armor...ANGELIC!

Please! GGG make it happen! Take my money!
I'll second this - PLEASE untie the floating effect from the armour pieces, this is a real deal breaker. Instantly buying it the moment it is untied.

I believe!
*evil grin*

So the drops from Voidborne Reliquary Key will be tied to what uniques are submitted eh?

Time to put in "Shackles of the Wretched" with the text "Curses, foiled again" and just watch the chat >:D
Mhm...damn.

Forgot to ask which color themes are available. I hope a few more than in the item filter(MiniMapIcon, PlayEffect)
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Is there still a way to buy a pack from the previous core supporter packs?...
When you use the Scourge Hideout Decoration: can you set up different map devices in the two different versions of your hideout?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
I would also appreciate it you could make the floating from the Voidborn Armour a ring or some other slot :D i already bought it btw ... pleaseee GGG I am a mtx fanatic and i want to mix different armour pieces and still float :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info