Yesterday we released the 2023 set of annual Core Supporter Packs. Since then we've received a lot of questions regarding their contents, in particular, the community was curious how the Voidborn Reliquary submission process works. In this news post we'll answer the most popular questions about Core Supporter Packs.

When will the Voidborn Reliquary Keys start dropping?

How does the submission process work?

If I pick a unique, the colour and add a little text, but others choose that unique as well, does that mean only one version will be added? That would mean that some would get nothing? Or are all versions going to be added which means you can get different version of the same unique from the new keys?

How do the rarities of the unique items selected affect the drop rate of the Voidborn Reliquary Key?

Are there any restrictions to the custom message?

Will the message be displayed on the item?

Will there be a way to search for specific variants of the foil uniques on the trade site?

Will the Voidborn Reliquary Key be in the core drop pool?

Will the chessboard hideout decoration ever become available outside of the supporter pack?

Will the Atlas Hideout layout be updated as the Atlas changes over time?

Which size are the art prints?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
yay
nice
What about the voidborn chest piece being the source of levitating, would much prefer if that is in a seperate slot, like character effect.
Last edited by Kalebraa on Dec 22, 2022, 4:42:10 PM
Will we be able to buy the levitate microtransaction in any other way or in the future?
I know a lot are asking this, but would it be possible to move the levitating effect of the Voidborn Armour to another item in the set? I love the effect and the chest does look great, but wouldn't mind being able to use others!
- Will the floating mtx be untangled from the armour and made into another slot so you can use it with other mtx?
- Can we get a preview of what the other color options look like for the new Foil Uniques?
Last edited by Quelex on Dec 22, 2022, 4:10:48 PM
"How many people spend $480 in this pack?"
The biggest and only real question I've seen is not addressed here. Many of these effects simply should not be tied to the armor piece or item they are associated with - why is there not, or when will there be, a way to unbind these effects from their pieces? It doesn't make sense to spend $480 to float around but always look like the same exact thing... and that's the most obvious example. What if you want to suck unique boss souls but don't want that helm? And what about things like wanting a different map device effect/color regardless of the tier you open for them? There are a LOT of other questions and possibilities here that are needlessly tied to individual MTX and it's really too bad. I really hope there is another announcement about this soon.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
you guys really need to increase the drop rate of divine orbs

i love the new supp packs btw and sanctum league is awesome :)
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Dec 22, 2022, 4:20:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info