Core Supporter Packs FAQ

Please, make those custom effects such as the levitating thing, the crafting anvil, etc be a separated effect, being attached to a specific body armour is such a dealbreaker, you can't mix and match mtx because of it
in the future could there be mtx that allow your character to float beyond the voidborn chest?

besides, don't you think it's time to insert an option in mtx with special effects the possibility of removing these effects?

sometimes you do not want the effect, only the appearence.
Last edited by _Vince on Dec 22, 2022, 4:26:48 PM
i dont like being locked in to a mtx because of an effect and i dont like some effects but i like the armour. please separate effects and armour pieces with their own slot or something this is going to get out of hand real quick. everyone is gonna want to float. nobody wants to cover the screen in spirits when u kill an enemy or use a flask (which is constant amd will be annoying). you are creating problems that shouldnt exist and frustrating people creating a lot of dealbreaker stuations.

Does the "sun" color in Solar Map device change only if we use different lvl maps? Can't we CHOOSE the color we want?
do i need to buy now to nominate foil unique ? or it will be available whole year ? lets say i bought it 6 month later do i still can submit a foil unique ?
We really need to vote for goldrims to be a possible unique for the keys. Just add a bunch of trolly uniques to the mix.
As others have said, i think its time to separate this effects from the armour pieces. First time i thought of this was with the knightmaster pack, i really dont like the purple shadow that appears sometimes, now with the levitation thing i feel like it should be able to be applied to all your armours. The hideout is tempting me to get the voidborne pack but this effect thing is holding it back to be honest.
A better question, will the Atlass Hideout will be sold outside the pack as honestly it looks bad ***. I mean in the good way Really Freaking Awesome, but 480 $ for just that (as the rest I don't really like) is a bid too much for me at this moment.
please untie the floating from the chest
Awesome thanks. I wish the flavor text was on the item and not just when they open chest. Either way, look forward to submitting.
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info