New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

i really like some of these but not having an option to turn off the extra effects is a deal breaker. extra effects for every kill and using flasks is way too much when everyone already has a problem with visual clarity. please update to have a toggle or something and i would be more interested because this seems to be the trend for the future and i would hate to be locked out of cool skins because they have unnecessary effects that cant be managed in any way.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Toshis8 wrote:
If only quality of an actual gameplay got as much development attention as your MTXes get...

they do, but you just dont care about it.

Where are you getting this accurate information from?

Anyway, probably we can agree that GGG stepped up the quality of their microtransactions recently (not debating on people's personal tastes). Also, we can probably agree that their leagues consistently are poorly playtested before release and multiple layers of patches and bug fixes have to be slapped on. Always.

Sometimes bugs are so obvious, that they could've been clearly identified and taken care of if someone properly playtested it at least one time before release.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Dec 22, 2022, 2:20:07 PM
Be a good time for a pet sale.

You know... for companionship... totally not fuel for the map device or anything.
Transmutation shards t-shirts when ? Its my thing.
Love the Chronomancer one.
But we still have that shit where we have to buy every other in the list to be able to get the Chronomancer, so, again... it's a no for me.
These are seriously some sick core supporter packs!!
Really good looking packs and alot of effort put in it! :) gj...
Can a guild master who bought Voidborn supporter tier select Atlas Hideout as Guild Hideout?
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Hey there, Raniu!

A guild leader that has purchased the Voidborn Supporter Pack should be able to donate the usage of the hideout to their guild here!
Thanks for the super fast reply!

I've just rewatched the video and noticed the guild ho information at the end. Apparently, it was a bit too hasty of me to ask 😅

Well, that's some good news for my guild then :D
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Bought every core pack and man I must say even compared to 2022 core packs it visually looks 3 times more expensive. Even the cheaper Hellfire pack looks much better than the 2022 Incinerator. Great job by the MTX team!
Last edited by lukaskodlos on Dec 22, 2022, 9:50:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info