New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
truupRR wrote:
No option to 'upgrade' with these new packs? I could of had the first tier of the last supporter pack for $5 - but now my upgrade option doesn't apply and you want me to pay full price to start again?

You should be able to upgrade within the series of the Core Supporter Packs currently available however if you are trying to upgrade using a lower tier Supporter Pack from a previous series, or if you are trying to upgrade one of The Forbidden Sanctum Supporter Packs to a current Core Supporter Pack this will not work as they are not from the same series.

Hopefully this wasn't too confusing!
To me, doesn't really matter how good the packs are.

The current and past two leagues have been terrible.

I'm not paying for terrible.
Love the new core supporter packs, especially the last two tiers (the Atlas hideout - chef's kiss).

I have to admit I was hoping for more "knightly" armour sets (like Empyrean and Grand Sanctum) but Chrono and Void look awesome.

I guess the only criticism I have is that I wish the floating ability could be used with other armour sets too. Also, poor pets in the sacrificial map device :-(
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Where's the slim leather sets and hooded cloaks that with an option for hood up or down? I would like something for my ranger or shadow.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
yeah no, those are WAY TOO GOOD, TAKE MY MONEY GGG!

Props to the mtx team! keep up the great work!!!
and happy holidays <3
How big are the 5 art prints?
This ones are little bit "mew" for me.
But why skins are superior armors with tons of effects etc.?
GGG why u cant make more "clean stuff"? Like Robes, hoods, light armour sets etc. smgt for witches, shadows. I think there will be bunch of ppl wanted something normal for their witches and not full plate amour. Also effects(helmets) which changes face(head) could be also good.
Am i the only one who has no ideea how and where to nominate a unique for the foil reliquary ?
"
Galtrovan wrote:
To me, doesn't really matter how good the packs are.

The current and past two leagues have been terrible.

I'm not paying for terrible.

Then why youre crying in this thread
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
truupRR wrote:
No option to 'upgrade' with these new packs? I could of had the first tier of the last supporter pack for $5 - but now my upgrade option doesn't apply and you want me to pay full price to start again?

Yep, I had the same issue. Only purchases made on or after the 20th of this month work for the upgrade. If you spent any money prior to this it will not work towards the pack upgrades.

"
You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since Dec 20, 2022 11:00 AM (PST) (this is displayed in your local time). The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack.

You can see the wording right here. Feels bad knowing if I would have just waited I could of snagged these supporter packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info