[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

how would i get "recover 2% of life on kill" on storm's gift?
Any advice on making a glass cannon version of this? I just want to have as high damage as possible with no regard to survivability.

"
Albisher wrote:
how would i get "recover 2% of life on kill" on storm's gift?
It drops with 1-3 random Synthesis implicit modifiers which as far as I know cannot be changed so you have to trade for it.
How are you cursing enemies if you say that enemies never hit you because you kill them.. or block them.

So in sanctum you just wait hoping to get hit to proc curses? I dont understand.

Are you guys waiting until hard hitting uber boss just keeps attacking you repeatedly to proc curses? I dont understand ;\
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 12, 2023, 1:29:19 PM
"
webas wrote:
How are you cursing enemies if you say that enemies never hit you because you kill them.. or block them.

So in sanctum you just wait hoping to get hit to proc curses? I dont understand.

Are you guys waiting until hard hitting uber boss just keeps attacking you repeatedly to proc curses? I dont understand ;\

CWDT proc from self lightning dmg from Storm Secret
"
Take 250 Lightning Damage when Herald of Thunder Hits an Enemy
how to farm Inpulsa in SSF, i have all item except it. or i can use The Coming Calamity instead?
Whats best way to get more leech.. or do something with gain on hit? less recovery maps hurt.
Is Cane of Kulemak a big dps increase over annilating light? Id like go get away from it because of the resistance con and help stack more Chaos res.
I need help my character keeps on dying every time my herald of thunder gets used what do I fix? no elemental reflection
"
Jowl27 wrote:
I need help my character keeps on dying every time my herald of thunder gets used what do I fix? no elemental reflection

Your character's level is too low for this build, you haven't setup your cluster jew properly and no endurance charge, and no life leech, and your ascendancy notable.
I just import your character into POB and it only show 7k6 EHP, too way low
- not so good for bossing, 5.8M DPS, which is enough for all map bosses but bit low for Sirus, Shaper etc (still doable, check build video)

- mobs just can't hit you, they insta die

These are two different statements..

currently i have ~9mil dps and mobs dont insta die (harbs dont).. and I rip to them all the time.

I also dont have 4.4hp 2.8ES like author has.. but if i had then my dps would be much much much lower..

Anyone is tanky and has high dps? I dont see how can I be tanky and high dps. Its either dps or slightly tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info