[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

Any suggestions to upgrade my character?
Except 30div staff))
https://pastebin.com/erLTUx7W
I would be glad if you could help me strengthen. I don't know what to get next. Thinking about the staff, but interested in your options, I still do not think I have enough damage.
I've seen older builds using crest of desire is that a boost for this build or would inward be bis. I'm on a 5 link Hot at the moment and doing most content ok but just figured I'd ask
By dropping the 6-Link and replacing it with the CoD, I think your HoT damage would get halved.

Sure Crest of Desire would give +8 level and 30-50% qual. Quality only adds up to 52% increased Lightning Damage with a perfect quality roll.

CoD: +8 level, +50% quality (depends on roll)

But on the 6-Link it's more damage with the supports. Ends up being the same level HoT.
Awakened Elemental Focus: +1 level, 41% more elemental, 14% increased elemental
Awakened Added Lightning Damage: +1 level, 26-296 lightning damage, 14% increased lightning
Empower: +6 level
Energy Leech: 14% increased Damage while leeching, 2% Damage leeched, 15% more Damage on full ES, 26% more Damage while leeching
Awakened Lightning Penetration: Penetrate 41% Lightning Resistance, 14% increased Lightning Damage, chance to inflict exposure

Stacking multiplier of a 6-Link greatly outweighs a single skill gem.
Those older builds were probably able to scale that enough to be content for them at that time. Which was before the atlas passives and other mechanics making the game harder.

Hello first of all thanks for build. I tried you build even i tried to get same items as your build but my damage is so low can you check it please ? and i give skill point to Lone Messenger and Heraldry but because of pob bug its seems like i didnt give that points anyway thanks for build its really fun the play with it. There is my pob if you can check i'll so happy : https://pastebin.com/56DPbAE5
My dps is in game 67.786.
How to get that staff?
What invocation is the best to get for this build ?
When looking over which mods are acceptable in the Staff of Kulemak, I wanted to know if Cast Speed and % added as chaos damage factors into the speed/damage of the HoT lightning and Storm strikes. Do you happen to know the answer?

so far so good Idd say... if someone is wondering how to get more res for Annihilating light ;) works fine but still way to squishy
IGN: Dunkellicht
"
When looking over which mods are acceptable in the Staff of Kulemak, I wanted to know if Cast Speed and % added as chaos damage factors into the speed/damage of the HoT lightning and Storm strikes. Do you happen to know the answer?

Those won't help HoT at all. At a minimum the staff would need to have quality of gems + % lightning damage. The next version, or upgrade, would have qual to gems, lightning damage and double damage when focused (this is decent, if you can get it +/- 20 div, I used one up to T16 farming, but it gets a bit sketch after about T15). The full fat version replaces the focus double damage with non-focus double damage (very expensive).

The only reason to not go with an agnerod south might be stat requirements, or with a annihilating light - res requirements. If you meet the requirements for either of those, it's better to use agnerod south / annihilating light than the base cane I noted above (with only qual on gems and lightning damage).
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info