[3.21] Herald of Thunder Elementalist Autobomber, Best Mapping Build

"
Kulara wrote:
"
suriuken wrote:
also how do we gain endurance charges? i must missed something whiel checking pob but couldn't find anything

small cluster jewel

ty
Can you explain me please how you get One with Evil and Soul Thief?
I have found Whisper of Doom, but can't find those two.
thanks
can i run purity of elements if i want to cap resistances when using annihilating light?
"
Dolverin wrote:
Can you explain me please how you get One with Evil and Soul Thief?
I have found Whisper of Doom, but can't find those two.
thanks

Impossible Escape Jewel with Ghost Dance allows you to allocate in the range around Ghost Dance
Last edited by lomondhoward on Jan 7, 2023, 3:28:20 PM
"
Albisher wrote:
can i run purity of elements if i want to cap resistances when using annihilating light?

You dont have to and you cant use aura...Just get 3 Grand Spectrum thats what alot of people using right now but I feel is the same
How do you get the 0% to shock.. like in the videos? Am I missing something?
(when you are running around with the debuff "shocked take 50% increased DMG")
Last edited by _Black_Magic_ on Jan 10, 2023, 2:54:25 AM
"
_Black_Magic_ wrote:

Inpulsa give you "unaffected to shock", not immunity. It mean the debuff still there but do nothing to you.
"
"
_Black_Magic_ wrote:

Inpulsa give you "unaffected to shock", not immunity. It mean the debuff still there but do nothing to you.

Is there a work around.. if you are using The Coming Calamity Destroyer Regalia?
"
_Black_Magic_ wrote:
"
"
_Black_Magic_ wrote:

Is there a work around.. if you are using The Coming Calamity Destroyer Regalia?

Quite hard to get shock immunity, or you could drop vessel of vintar, and find another way to make enemy u killed explode like the new flask, or use profane bloom forbidden flesh and flame

Inpulsa give you "unaffected to shock", not immunity. It mean the debuff still there but do nothing to you.[/quote]

Is there a work around.. if you are using The Coming Calamity Destroyer Regalia? [/quote]

Quite hard to get shock immunity, or you could drop vessel of vintar, and find another way to make enemy u killed explode like the new flask, or use profane bloom forbidden flesh and flame[/quote]

Thank you so much for your help =)

BTW if you wanna bypass the shock just craft on one of your flasks shock immunity.. and bob's your uncle.
Last edited by _Black_Magic_ on Jan 11, 2023, 2:28:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info