Introducing the Sanctum Mystery Box

"
Erseii wrote:
So when are we getting the ability to use gloves mtx unarmed?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I have to say I like these mtx.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
https://web.poecdn.com/protected/image/mystery-box/rewards/FleshWoundGlovesVariations.webm?key=svxiJtRr9NpYG9_54mWKlw

*No one* plays the game like that. If they did, *I* would still be playing. File this one under 'F' for False and/or Misleading Advertising.

https://web.poecdn.com/protected/image/mystery-box/rewards/GargoyleWingsVariations.webm?key=vyrJRJKk02jd860JNT2OCw

Is there any reason why these aren't actually *slowing* the Exile down? There has to be a dev at GGG who knows exactly what's wrong with this animation and has no idea how it made it into the game.

The rest: really well-made gimmicks and harmless extras that stick out in Wraeclast like lethally irradiated sore thumbs. Which is to say, perfect PoE mtxes.
The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Dec 11, 2022, 8:11:51 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

https://web.poecdn.com/protected/image/mystery-box/rewards/GargoyleWingsVariations.webm?key=vyrJRJKk02jd860JNT2OCw

Is there any reason why these aren't actually *slowing* the Exile down? There has to be a dev at GGG who knows exactly what's wrong with this animation and has no idea how it made it into the game.

The rest: really well-made gimmicks and harmless extras that stick out in Wraeclast like lethally irradiated sore thumbs. Which is to say, perfect PoE mtxes.

As a STEM-girl, I have way more issues with the "Ferrofluid" armour... I'm kinda fine with Wraeclast doing Wraeclast things but... come on. Where are the magnets giving the armour its shape? Are all attacks magnetic now or how do they interact? And can we talk about silver and gold not having any magnetic properties at all and how this is supposed to work? :P
"
Alysma wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

As a STEM-girl, I have way more issues with the "Ferrofluid" armour... I'm kinda fine with Wraeclast doing Wraeclast things but... come on. Where are the magnets giving the armour its shape? Are all attacks magnetic now or how do they interact? And can we talk about silver and gold not having any magnetic properties at all and how this is supposed to work? :P

Dear Diary,
Reminds of way back in beta when the game had the word 'cannula' in its pool of quiver rare names. It was like someone at GGG had typed 'tube synonyms' and called it a day. They never expect The Spanish Inquisition someone in the crowd to be *way* more into something than they were, which is really silly because surely they know what sort of person PoE attracts and retains.

Sure is funny the things we...detail-orientated nerds* get stuck on, huh? My partner has this issue with tv shows and movies that we call 'zippers'. If she sees a flaw in the costuming (especially a zipper in period dramas) and it takes her out of the enjoyment of the show/movie and into the realm of detached criticism, that's a zipper. It's a big problem when a show is trying to be serious about its setting or wants its 'vibe' be taken seriously (hence she can watch old Doctor Who no worries since it was hyper low budget quality storytelling, but if something like Bridgerton or The Tudors has obviously anachronistic wardrobe issues, that's a zipper).

*I usually say 'Spectrum dwellers' but I won't assume that of you, nor trust that you or anyone reading this is aware that I mean it in the most positive way. I'm a Xellenial nerd through and through, and without doubt occupy some undiagnosed position on the spectrum, gladly. I love that I can fixate on stupid shit and make it mean something to me.

...Not that your ferrofluid observation is stupid shit. Eh, you're a STEM. You know what I mean. I think.

edit: and now I'm in a clickhole regarding the differences between what they now call 'the autism spectrum' and what seems a wider net, 'neurodivergence'. I am almost definitely the latter, maaaaybe not so strongly the former. Also they both use the word 'spectrum' and I am so confused. Anyway. THANKS.

...The basic physics of those wings are still awful and people going to validate it by paying way too much to wear them.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Dec 12, 2022, 5:45:04 AM
thanks for doing the portal i suggested 3 years ago! <3

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2582003/page/1#p22190899
Whats going on with the recent releases, Mystery boxes are by far the worse I want none of it, Supporter packs the same and lets finish this with Kiracs vault.

Totaled thats exactly 0.00$ from me this time. Sorry to say this, but please for the love of Kuduku stick with basics - cool MTX and skill effect not this gimmicky nonsense.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
my main problem with these is.. that the boots dont match the rest at all.. nor does the gloves.. the body armor and the helm somewhat match but then mising colors same with wings. .

its problems because.. go figure out what mtx to use with this body armor and the last one was the same problem.. at the very list make these items match so they can be used as set?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info