The Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Katsu wrote:
Any word on rotating the "Strike Skills which target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" mastery back to attack mastery?

We are discussing this and will update you once we have more information.

tyty
Last edited by Katsu on Dec 4, 2022, 4:43:03 PM
Cool but where can I find my father tho? Thought it would be included here.
,,Why haven't you nerfed Seismic Trap?" Acording poe.ninja ,,0,2%" players play it in kalandra league. Why even think about balance game around 0.2% palyers not around 99,8% in not race? Avarage players need buffs for skills like winter orb, cyclone it can bring some avarage players back to the game. Nerfs only cuts yours players base more, anyone get ever exited about nerfs? Yeyyy youpii i will play others skill becouse they nerf my favorite skill to the ground? Its sounds like fun to anyone? What is the reason to even make new skills every league instead of just buff and rebalance old ones, with less than 1% players plaing it in league?
"
JesusIsBIack wrote:
Nice

Hmmm.. people want seismic nerfed again instead of other skills buffed to be useful? weird indeed

Welcome to path of tryhard, the vocal minority nolife adventure. X)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
HDTanel wrote:
Monster mods lootfilter lol

That really is the best solution. Gives the required flexibility.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Thank you for the info. Please keep color coded mods on rares.
Damn i really love this FAQ posts, its much better to understand some thing now
No Lord of Steel is a massive nerf to the clear speed of all impale builds. That being said it was pretty insane when combined with the impale mastery.
I noticed that the Ruthless announcement post has edited the following:

"The Fixture of Fate and Death and Rebirth quests each award you a token that can be traded to Siosa for any Skill Gem of level 31 or lower."

To this:

"The Fixture of Fate and Death to Purity quests each award you a token that can be traded to Siosa for any Skill Gem other than ones specifically excluded."

Does this mean % reservation skills are the only restricted skills, and we can obtain for example golem skills or Hydrosphere from Siosa, despite their level requirement?
Ign: Alpakasso.
Is there an update on the rewards of The Unexpected Prize Divination Card?

still offer Non-corrupt Attribute Transforming Jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info