"
sumfight wrote:
I have to assume this is from Sunken City

maybe the map that looks a bit like vaal city too

This is true, she is a Vaal Goddess.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
arakaali's fang div card!!

Dang, this right here is a big supporter. I try and support often but I only buy a few things.
Arakaali card AND Vaal VG, amazing league already. Can't wait to play!
Vaal Blade Flurry

nice
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
anxiously waiting for challenge rewards, really enjoyed sentinel armour so hope we get more of the those in the future aswell.

the rewards have improved alot since the usual footprint, weapon effect and helmet. ty!
Could someone explain to me why people like Vaal skills?
There's little to no options to invest in to reduce soul gain prevention time, therefore making vaal skills an additional button that you have to keep visual tracking of for whether it's ready to be used or not, this makes gameplay more stressful in terms of the attention it draws for such a small impact that it provides within an insignificant period of time.

As i see Vaal skills, they only add some dps against map bosses and maybe legions, depending on the skill's mechanics.

Last edited by aefoa on Dec 5, 2022, 5:06:04 AM
"
aefoa wrote:
There's little to no options to invest in to reduce soul gain prevention time, therefore making vaal skills an additional button that you have to keep visual tracking of for whether it's ready to be used or not, this makes gameplay more stressful in terms of the attention it draws for such a small impact that it provides within an insignificant period of time.

As i see Vaal skills, they only add some dps against map bosses and maybe legions, depending on the skill's mechanics.

Well, you said it yourself - it adds more elements to your gameplay, diversifying it, and does have an impact in certain gameplay situations, which are usually crucial moments. Sounds like a fine mechanic to me, if you don't want to utilise it, it's all on you.
Man vaal blade fury looks sick
"
aefoa wrote:

Well, they are good for oh shit moments when you are overwhelmed. Like when you have a few yellows on you. That said I am usually a cyclone user so that was never an option. Vaal cyclone is the worst skill in the game.
Cool, explody flask. I'm guessing it's either a normal drop or from Sirus/Uber Sirus. The name and flavor text indicate Sirus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info