Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
provizorii wrote:
Account bound is a way to kill the game.
Leave it to SSF and optional.

I disagree, acount bound would be a great compromise between those that want crafts like those from pre change harvest and the devs who dont want those to be tradeable, so not everyone runs around with tier1 mods in all slots after 1week.
I know there is zero chance of a GGG patcher sees this but I really hope they make link skills toggle or one and done skill, its an interesting gem idea but just utterly useless with needing to recast over and over.

Still, smite looks vert interesting, hopefully its not a get a charge and next hit is aoe but what was shows is cool.

Not sure if the nerf to elusive and withering step will make vaal venom gyre DOA though, that seemed to drop the damage of it by 15-30%...
Account bound is awesome, very tired of league mechanics that are only worth doing if you sell everything to others.

Expedition currency should never have been tradeable either, it keeps people from even engaging into the mechanics fully.
Just my opinion.
and wheres loot buff?
How you see this buff? You have 0 idea how "loot buff" looks like, just come here to drop some shit and cry about "life is ufair". If you don't have fun, stop ruin it for other people.
"
Maven-witnessed Map Bosses now have 50% chance to Block Spell Damage for Amulets

Ha! :D
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
The Nurse can now be found from more deterministic sources throughout Path of Exile: Trade

He's not wrong though ;)
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
I have to assume this is from Sunken City

"
sumfight wrote:
I have to assume this is from Sunken City

maybe the map that looks a bit like vaal city too
arakaali's fang div card!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info