Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

Couldn't agree more.

"
We are regulating the number of stats and buffs to monsters, causing them to feel that this is a relatively small change

I'm crying over here xD
Last edited by yakoob on Dec 1, 2022, 9:27:13 AM
I dont know, i liked the Archnemesis Monsters. They were interesting. But i am also open to the new concept
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
Wait...this is uselles... Why???

You trade a part of your buff from earlier for infinite duration? Curses can have up to 15s duration anyway, why bother nerfing yourself? And casting a curse every 15s is not bad anyway. I am actually confused on this one. Like, it doesnt even matter if you self cast curses or not, it's just bad for both cases.

something you could do now, is toss a totem down with doedre's skin, which applies all 6 curses at once, without a curse limit and keep on running, never having to look back while your carry just kills anything he sees, curses having infinite duration definately has its uses, although it being slightly niche, i personally love this, and i think ill add it to my support build

also dont forget that cursing using blashphemy also applies infinite duration curses, cursebots will be happy with this, at least i know i will
"
yakoob wrote:
"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

Couldn't agree more.

"
We are regulating the number of stats and buffs to monsters, causing them to feel that this is a relatively small change

I'm crying over here xD

because monsters have feelings to!!, cant nerf them to bad, or they will notice, and get sad XD
"
Egyrt07 wrote:

Idk, if what you saing is true, it's nonsense. It's literally impossible to add something that bad. But if what i'm saying is true, you could link 3 curses to this gem and what exactly will happen?

If you link 3 curses to it - which I'm sure you can - each of them will be supported by it. Just like any other support gem.
But you'll still have to cast each one individually. Again, like any other regular support gem. This doesn't have any Trigger keyword, and it's not itself a skill.
So casting each one, individually, you'll get 3 areas of Cursed Ground, presumably able to overlap, each active for 12s from its cast.

Similarly if you link 3 curses to Increased AoE, they'll each have an increased
area. But you still eed to cast each curse to get the effect.

Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Varana wrote:

If you link 3 curses to it - which I'm sure you can - each of them will be supported by it. Just like any other support gem.
But you'll still have to cast each one individually. Again, like any other regular support gem. This doesn't have any Trigger keyword, and it's not itself a skill.
So casting each one, individually, you'll get 3 areas of Cursed Ground, presumably able to overlap, each active for 12s from its cast.

Similarly if you link 3 curses to Increased AoE, they'll each have an increased
area. But you still eed to cast each curse to get the effect.

I wonder if it works with bane - create a 12 seconds damaging ground that also applies all curses.
Also, there's nothing about limit of cursed grounds - can you have multiple cursed grounds from 1 curse or only 1 like Wave of Conviction?
New Hex tree passive area is very very mediocre and niche.

I'm not a fan.

where's the blight map mod?
Looks like nothing for crafting.
The league mechanic is another off map mechanic.
So unless it's damn rewarding, it won't be worth doing like Kalandra.
Maps are going to feel like standard maps as a result.
"The rewards that were previously offered have been removed."

Indeed....
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info