3.20 Balance Manifesto: Eldritch Altars

"
Not directly related to Altars, but related to the choice of what type of influence you run on your maps, we are adding a chance for Maven-witnessed Map Bosses to drop an Awakened Gem, inclusive of the Awakened Gems that are typically exclusive to Maven herself.

The issue with Maven influenced maps is not about the reward, it is about we need to change different maps again and again. If this cannot be addressed, I have no interest in running Maven option.
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
Rusted Scarabs in the core drop pool is an excellent change, and I feel like having it leagues ago would have been good for the game. Glad that it's in there now.

Worried that this manifesto is going to be the MO from now on: 'adjusted' rewards, 'slight nerfs', 'bring into line' - the last couple leagues and all the changes both then and now seem to be reducing the amount of loot dropping bit by bit.

Is this a) objectively true or false, and b) intended if true?

I agree, I am patiently waiting for the patch notes as many others seem to be as well. As AN has been cast off it appears the community's eyes have shifted to a much bigger foe, what is GGG going to do about loot.
Last edited by Inksm3ar on Nov 21, 2022, 8:52:50 PM
Nerf of exile at it again
Nerf again
The loot is not fixed.
You should increase the global drop rate of chaos, regal, gcps.
changes seems ok and they were kinda expected, but pls, be vigilant about how the drops will come. Its frustrating when changes to drop go live too nerfed so act quickly if needed (if needed).
liking the manifestos so far. i hope things go well playing live too.
Maven's witness is a fantastic change, if the altar works terrible in the coming league I will farm it, even though it seems a little troublesome since I need to change maps over and over again.
Besides, the Crescent Splinter dropped from 10-boss invitation should have a better baseline, it is frustrating that I need to farm 60-80 maps for one Maven. The buff of normal invitation should be more comprehensive, including guardian map drop rate, splinters, awakened gems and unique item drop rate.
And if we could get a new series of Maven's influence enemies, even though they won't have any special drops, things will be far better.

What I worry about is the price of Grand Eldritch Ember and Ichor. They would be far rarer than these two leagues, even lesser and greater ones would have larger value, and it is more difficult to get an acceptable basetype of our items.
Great changes, thanks GGG.
Another nerf to my juicing, thanks ggg
Scarab changes are very welcome though thanks ggg
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_Silver on Nov 21, 2022, 9:20:29 PM
Why advertise so hard for Diablo 4, you guys knock it out of the park for blizzard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info