[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Hello Zorker,

I'd like to thank you for your build. In my opinion it is one of the best I have played. I'm running the "Lightning coil" version. And I'm trying a triple curse "Temporal chains" + "Punishment" + "Enfeeble or Conductivity". I have a max lightning resistance of 87% and a max chaos resistance of 82%. As long as I concentrate and don't do shit, it's pretty tank :) Maybe there's something else that could be improved or changed? Thanks again!

My POB: https://pastebin.com/kQ2gKV52
Last edited by Trifidik on May 2, 2023, 12:36:56 PM
"
Trifidik wrote:
I'd like to thank you for your build. In my opinion it is one of the best I have played.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/kQ2gKV52

Thanks alot. Your gear is partly amazing.

Your biggest issue in my eye is mana regen and accuracy.
Imo your Breathstealer gloves are bait. Because of them you need to go to Whispers of Doom. Anathema ring could give you the same and would free 6 skill points since you could move the cluster to the left.

But imo I would just go with 2 curse setup and replace the Breathstealer gloves with another pair.

Your Arcane Cloak uptime is bad. I would just use 20/20 superior Arcane Cloak and put a point into the 20% cooldown recovery on guard skills you have access to from Iron Reflexes.

Another problem to solve is the damn 15 strength you need on that ring/belt. Your medium cluster is amazing. Maybe you can find a Large Cluster with strength? That would allow you to find a new abyss jewel for your belt that has strength to fill the gap.

This is basically what I came up with: https://pobb.in/8jijwCyg8vYx

Mana regen and accuracy on rings. One ring needs dex, the other chaos resistance. mana and elemental damage with attacks as prefix.

The wand should be improved once you can afford it. You could accuracy on the wand too. That would ease up one of the ring pressures.

There is one insane Uber Uber lab belt enchant. Accuracy when having Onslaught. That would ease the accuracy pressure too.
Last edited by zorker on May 3, 2023, 3:51:35 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your reply! I now have a new wand and am going to address the rest of your advice!

"
Trifidik wrote:
Thank you for your reply! I now have a new wand and am going to address the rest of your advice!

Really good changes. I would not have changed your amazing Foible though. That +1 curse enabled 2 curses for Punishment and Conductivity.

I would keep live searches for a better dex/accuracy ring and a better abyss jewel. Other than that. Pretty amazing gear. :)

Oh and I did not mention it. But the boot enchant with 1 to 160 lightning damage is amazing too. The 10% ele pen enchant on boots is amazing too.

Because of your new cluster the searching eye only needs 10 str which makes it a bit easier.
Last edited by zorker on May 3, 2023, 7:33:45 AM
I tried to change everything according to your advice and now it looks much better! With new cluster jewel +5 strenght and abyssal jewel +15 strenght. I have solved the problem with strenght.

I'll definitely try to enchant the belt, but I don't like LAB :)

My new POB: https://pastebin.com/Ayd5Dyc1
Maybe I don't need those boots
with "Socketed gems are supported by level ballista totem"? What do you think?
I never found the need for a 5link KB. Maaaaaybe you need it to zap everything in a 100% delirium map? I don't know. For essence/boss/metamorph/super hard rare we use PS anyway. But just to be clear: 5link > 4link
Last edited by zorker on May 3, 2023, 7:48:41 AM
Yes. Exactly. I can try to find good shoes that I can enchant with Ichor and Ember. What would you recommend?
"
Trifidik wrote:
Yes. Exactly. I can try to find good shoes that I can enchant with Ichor and Ember. What would you recommend?

Cooldown rate is amazing.
Damage per Endurance charge/Action speed.

Imo I would go for Cooldown rate+Action speed.
Might as well, now that I have done some recent upgrades (not that they were needed), do a comparison with Trifidik since we are running essentially same set up (and they bought my previous wand now that I looked closely, thanks for that!)

And PoB: https://pobb.in/XWZkFfmN0Qaa

I did not write any notes but I do like to highlight that the Punishment 'enemy on low life' modifier naturally only applies at 50% and I just keep it on just because, even if technically it is "cheating" half of the time. Similarly I jotted down that I got 36% shocks pre-50% against Shaper and 48% post-50%, along with 30% against Uber Shaper and so I downplay the shock effect to some degree in the configurations. Especially now that I added Bottled Faith and changed my enchant (from previous Punishment effect) into the Arcane Cloak additional 15% mana one and both have drastically improved the damage, not that I needed it since Ubers go down real fast by my measure. Not totem explode fast though of course. Sigil is at 3 because I can justify to have access to it even as I am weaving to avoid boss attacks and outside of Ubers, it does not matter.

The upgrades I was thinking were aimed to cap out the max lightning resistance either by finding better shield max lightning res one and purity of lightning effect that I have seen floating about as well as potentially corrupted Foible. Though I would prefer if it was actually catalysted so that might be a project. The belt is another one but the specificity of the mods do imprint some difficulties on finding exact match (it cannot for instance have any more strength and preferrably not much less either).

Another thing I am thinking of +1 max frenzy breathstealers but it is difficult to estimate the Divergent Arcane Cloak buff's value and thus whether +1 gems that I have would actually be better. I doubt it is but alas. Though in the best of worlds, I'd get a double corrupt, which I have been trying unsuccessfully so far.

But I am open for suggestions. And of course, the wand could be upgrades heavily. And perhaps that is a project for the rest of the league!
Last edited by Thailron on May 4, 2023, 3:44:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info