[3.22] Self Cast Discharge Assassin: One shot guardians

"
has self discharge been fixed so that you cant self cast? i cant cast it at all with all charges up...driving me crazy does anyone know y? thx in advance

My discharge works fine, so no idea why it doesn't work for you. Maybe the second wind bricks it somehow?
"
Redegar wrote:
"
has self discharge been fixed so that you cant self cast? i cant cast it at all with all charges up...driving me crazy does anyone know y? thx in advance

My discharge works fine, so no idea why it doesn't work for you. Maybe the second wind bricks it somehow?
for some reason it's the boot's i take them off i can discharge with all charges.. i put them back on n can't ...which is crazy because i see other people wearing them so im really confused
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Sep 16, 2023, 6:17:45 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Redegar wrote:
"

for some reason it's the boot's i take them off i can discharge with all charges.. i put them back on n can't ...which is crazy because i see other people wearing them so im really confused
b
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Your issue is that you Broke your Mechanic. Make sure your boots are ALWAYS disabled. even after weapon swapping, they should still be disabled. if not, Then that is your issue.

If they are disabled even after swapping weapons, Then it is another thing breaking your charges. Make sure you don't have anything that has "while moving".

Soul of ralakesh and any 'while moving ' or 'while stationary' modifiers will brick the build and you cant gain charges anymore with the weaponswap
"
stitches3911 wrote:
Your issue is that you Broke your Mechanic. Make sure your boots are ALWAYS disabled. even after weapon swapping, they should still be disabled. if not, Then that is your issue.

If they are disabled even after swapping weapons, Then it is another thing breaking your charges. Make sure you don't have anything that has "while moving".

Soul of ralakesh and any 'while moving ' or 'while stationary' modifiers will brick the build and you cant gain charges anymore with the weaponswap

Thx you did not realize it is a Broken build don't play them Thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
awsome build, but i have some issue's trying to stay alive. my resistance is capped but i stil die so easly what i'm doing wrong ? or is this a glasscanon build...
"
Thx you did not realize it is a Broken build don't play them Thx again

No, the build works. Just make sure you don't have any of those mods, and for quality of life, have the same weapon and shield and gem setup on those on your weapon swap so you only have to swap once.
What is the modifier on Forbidden Flame/Flesh?
Hey! Do you think the build will be functioning well enough without the power charge rings and the helm implicit (10 power charges only) ? I wanna try it really bad but i only have like 10 divines. Great work tho!
"
Hey! Do you think the build will be functioning well enough without the power charge rings and the helm implicit (10 power charges only) ? I wanna try it really bad but i only have like 10 divines. Great work tho!

Check my 3.22 POB, it has neither of those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info