[3.22] Self Cast Discharge Assassin: One shot guardians

Is there a reason you are using divergent discharge?
I dont really see the point since we are getting all charges except endurance on cd.and even with a perfect crest its 40 %
"
peponaros wrote:
Is there a reason you are using divergent discharge?
I dont really see the point since we are getting all charges except endurance on cd.and even with a perfect crest its 40 %

I originally planned the build without the Less Duration nodes.

If you feel mapping is fine without it, then it should be ok. That said I have a feeling it's quite annoying without the Divergent variant but would be best with testing.
OK fixed it, it was less duration + swift affliction.

So I have following items but my aspect of cat have 4s delay unlike yours with 2s. Any idea why mine is 4s?

Here are the items

Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 30, 2022, 6:47:51 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:

So I have following items but my aspect of cat have 4s delay unlike yours with 2s. Any idea why mine is 4s?

Here are the items

You should have 2s, are your gems swift affliciton + Less duration gems levelled?
"
commonjunks wrote:

Here are the items

You should have 2s, are your gems swift affliciton + Less duration gems levelled?
Playing your build, fun so far (apart from too many deaths), would like to get more dps, i know my level is still not 90+ yet but i feel like i'm lacking that one shot hit with some few bosses (still stuck on 7m DPS), could you check my POB
https://pastebin.com/XLXUKp6P

Thanks
Last edited by RaZ01 on Oct 5, 2022, 2:25:28 PM
"
Eathb wrote:
"
commonjunks wrote:

Here are the items

Swift Affliction and Less Duration-Support has to be in the Boots. Otherwise The Aspect doesnt get affected at all.
By any chance you keen on selling your build lol
a little squishy but i LOVED this build!! Awesome job!
Greetings.
How does the Build show itself at 3.20?
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info