[3.20] Cheapbunny's Rupturing Bleed Summon Reaper Pathfinder

"
cheapbunny wrote:

If you are using guard skill, ensnaring arrow and movement skill, you will need more mana regen to sustain, so I am not sure 32 is enough.

Cooldown recovery is not that important for 1v1 boss, but it is quite important for multiple boss fight and map clear.

Movement skill and Ensnaring arrows also cost 0 mana

I also improved the PoB, i took cooldown recovered helm enchant, and a cluster to improve defenses of Reaper (minion created recently can't be damaged)

We loose a little bit of damage

Overall guardian is better i think, sharing charges (does guardian share charges with reaper?) + more ele resist mean we can find/craft gear easier

https://pobb.in/OZcJPpzr8Q7t
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Sep 20, 2022, 8:29:43 AM
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
cheapbunny wrote:

If you are using guard skill, ensnaring arrow and movement skill, you will need more mana regen to sustain, so I am not sure 32 is enough.

Cooldown recovery is not that important for 1v1 boss, but it is quite important for multiple boss fight and map clear.

Movement skill and Ensnaring arrows also cost 0 mana

I also improved the PoB, i took cooldown recovered helm enchant, and a cluster to improve defenses of Reaper (minion created recently can't be damaged)

We loose a little bit of damage

Overall guardian is better i think, sharing charges (does guardian share charges with reaper?) + more ele resist mean we can find/craft gear easier

https://pobb.in/OZcJPpzr8Q7t

Guardian does not share charge with reaper, guardian should be the best class to league start with because it has access to minion nodes early, but also the lowest dps i think.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 20, 2022, 8:33:21 AM
Hi guys I got some questions:

Cheapbunny - how about Raider for easy spell suppress, ele avoidance and perhaps more defense from evade with Onslaught leg - instead of Pathfinder?

Ryuukk33 - if you switch to Replica Shroud with the minion gems - what will your Scion DPS increase to?
I can't substitute the armor for replica shroud, we can't remove gems, unless damage boost justify it, i'll check with PoB

But that'll make it non-league start friendly, wich is not why i made a guardian/champion/scion alternative
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Sep 20, 2022, 2:41:12 PM
Okay, wow, this was pure hell getting everything together, especially with how dead trade is, there's zero life / minion damage / maim jewels up, and I managed to get two of the 4 that do exist with armor. There wasn't that many bleed / resist ones

I'm having a blast so far even with my gems being quite low at the moment, still looking for a good pair of boots on the market, so the ones I'm wearing are a placeholder for now.

Spoiler
Edit: New boots :)

Thanks for the guide, cheapbunny!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Sep 23, 2022, 1:50:47 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Hi guys I got some questions:

Cheapbunny - how about Raider for easy spell suppress, ele avoidance and perhaps more defense from evade with Onslaught leg - instead of Pathfinder?

Ryuukk33 - if you switch to Replica Shroud with the minion gems - what will your Scion DPS increase to?

I think Pathfinder is still better, as I am still able to cap spell suppression. Also, the flasks provided most of the armour/evasion as this build cannot use determination/grace aura.
"
Bmxant wrote:
Okay, wow, this was pure hell getting everything together, especially with how dead trade is, there's zero life / minion damage / maim jewels up, and I managed to get two of the 4 that do exist with armor. There wasn't that many bleed / resist ones

I'm having a blast so far even with my gems being quite low at the moment, still looking for a good pair of boots on the market, so the ones I'm wearing are a placeholder for now.

Spoiler
Edit: New boots :)

Thanks for the guide, cheapbunny!

Maimed enemies take increase dot is a rare mod, I almost bought all the maim + minion dmg jewels at the time :), but they are cheap because unpopular.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Sep 23, 2022, 8:14:17 AM
Landed this last night after 30 or so essences

A little hard to get chaos res with this setup though.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hello everyone.. I'm starting a ranger and try this build. right now i'm leveling with poisonous concoction, is thre anything that i can do now that will help me later on when i transition to the reaper build? also is 13 divine enough to get this build started?

THank you,
louie
I finally hit level 96 and I have just about everything that I think is essential on the build. Only things I'm missing is the aspect of spider and vulnerability on the ring. However, my damage seems extremely low and I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong. I haven't really used the forums so I'm not sure how to link my items and stuff but any help or suggestions would be nice if you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info