[3.20] Cheapbunny's Rupturing Bleed Summon Reaper Pathfinder

I think i missed point of the 5. flask mechanic can you explain please?

ahhh traitor keysonte.....
Last edited by Cruélz on Jan 6, 2023, 2:21:33 PM
"
Cruélz wrote:
I think i missed point of the 5. flask mechanic can you explain please?

ahhh traitor keysonte.....

With the keystone, your flasks gain charges every 3 seconds for each empty slot.
So I might be blind, but if the reaper has 50% chance to bleed, and you get 45% chance from abyss jewels (and we're not relying on the bleed chance from vulnerability), where does the last 5% come from?

Edit: Okay, I see in PoB that you do indeed only have 95% chance to bleed without vulnerability. If that's the case, why even bother getting such a high chance without vuln? You could drop bleed chance off a jewel and still hit 100%
Last edited by Ankama_Games on Jan 26, 2023, 10:41:02 PM
"
Ankama_Games wrote:
So I might be blind, but if the reaper has 50% chance to bleed, and you get 45% chance from abyss jewels (and we're not relying on the bleed chance from vulnerability), where does the last 5% come from?

Edit: Okay, I see in PoB that you do indeed only have 95% chance to bleed without vulnerability. If that's the case, why even bother getting such a high chance without vuln? You could drop bleed chance off a jewel and still hit 100%

Higher chance of bleed without vuln makes mapping experience much better, you wont be able to curse vuln on every single mob, and only cause you one mod on a jewel. Herald of Purity minions also do not have inherent bleed chance, the bleed chance on jewel would help.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 26, 2023, 11:28:56 PM
Sure, I get that. I guess my question would be then why not add one more bleed chance jewel or even just move one to the belt to have 100% bleed chance
"
Ankama_Games wrote:
Sure, I get that. I guess my question would be then why not add one more bleed chance jewel or even just move one to the belt to have 100% bleed chance

I thought that I have vuln to make it 100% bleed chance for single target, and 95%/45% is pretty good for mapping so didn't feel like needing more bleed chance, but you definitely can move one jewel to the belt.
Hello. Will this guide be updated for 3.21? Thank you.
"
account1214 wrote:
Hello. Will this guide be updated for 3.21? Thank you.

Yes, but maybe not so soon because i need to test the build again due to pathfinder revamp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info