Unique flasks?

I'm not really sure why Merveil's Tears was removed. I would like to see unique flasks added.
Forum Sheriff
There will indeed be some unique flasks added again. Not in the next patch though.
Omnitect of Wraeclast
"
Erik wrote:
There will indeed be some unique flasks added again. Not in the next patch though.

Nice! What about some kind of transfusion flask - doesn't heal your character at all but drains your character to rejuvenate your minions, or give them some other kind of temporary boost (like temporarily holding aggro on a yellow mob that you know is going to clean your character's clock)?

"
Erik wrote:

Thank you for the official confirmation! Looking forward to that.
I know of at least one Diamond Supporter who was very enthusiastic about designing a unique flask. Not sure how that turned out, but I greatly admired his inspiration. It never occurred to me to turn a flask into a unique.
The alpha and omega of Diamond supporters.

Ten very lucky people are due to become the envy of all Exiles...

The Custom Avatar Art Gallery.
Insanity Potion

Cooldown: 100
Cost: 150 Mana
Lasts 25 seconds

Stats Enhancement: 35 / 50 / 65
Crowd Control Reduction: 10% / 15% / 20%
I'm throwing money at the screen for unique flasks (especially for some of the ones listed in this thread), but nothing's happening.

"
Liyu wrote:
Insanity Potion

Lasts 25 seconds

Really? You couldn't have even changed the mana cost or the CD? At least you cut out the description part I guess.

"
Copperfoil wrote:
I'm throwing money at the screen for unique flasks (especially for some of the ones listed in this thread), but nothing's happening.

"
Liyu wrote:
Insanity Potion

Lasts 25 seconds

Really? You couldn't have even changed the mana cost or the CD? At least you cut out the description part I guess.

Ha, nice catch.
Not much of a catch, any self respecting LoL player would recognize that immediately... I used to play Singed, killed people just by fizzing up and running around. Brings a whole new meaning to getting high
These items you all assume you are owed by virtue of playing this game, but you are not
these are the diamond needles in the haystack of eternity
remember
do not seek the 5/6 link
when you are ready, the 5/6 link will find you
I had a pretty interesting idea on a unique flask that would promote thought before using it.

Stay Of Execution

Charge: 1
Duration: 5 seconds
Has no other bonuses
On Use: Prevents you from dying for 5 seconds; if you take damage that would have killed you under the effects of this flask, then the flask will be destroyed. If you do not take a killing blow during the effects, the flask is filled back up.
IGN: Sexypantz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info