Unique flasks?

"
Falcord wrote:
"
mrmisterwaa wrote:
If there are going to be Unique Flasks.

Do GGG have plans to make Rare Flasks? o.O

Nope, Rare Flasks have been explicitly ruled out. 6 mods are a lot of mods for a Flask, and it would pose grave balance issues. It may seem counter intuitive but Unique Flasks are much easier to control from a balance perspective than Rares.

You know they can fix that by adding negative effects to potion. >.>
Flask of Mind Expansion

30% Increased Spell damage
Induces Hallucinations (makes you see monsters that arent there and/or are not the type they appear to be)
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Mar 9, 2013, 4:05:55 PM
"
Liyu wrote:
Insanity Potion

Cooldown: 100
Cost: 150 Mana
Lasts 25 seconds

Stats Enhancement: 35 / 50 / 65
Crowd Control Reduction: 10% / 15% / 20%

You're really just going to copy Singed's ulti? I've played him enough to spot that immediately -.-.
Meow.
"
tramshed wrote:
Flask of Mind Expansion

30% Increased Spell damage
Induces Hallucinations (makes you see monsters that arent there and/or are not the type they appear to be)

That's called shroomz.
SimShitty Slosh Tonic of Poor Servers.

4.5 Seconds
35% increased duration
+50% Elemtnal Resistances
-35% Chaos Resistance
-35% physical reduction rating
-25% movement speed
Enemies seek you out over others (definite taunt) for the duration.
Nearby Enemies gain 25% movement speed for 7 seconds.

Flask has taunt animation effects.
Monsters shrink in size. 25%
Player's Size is increased. 25%
"
Bemani wrote:
I had a pretty interesting idea on a unique flask that would promote thought before using it.

Stay Of Execution

Charge: 1
Duration: 5 seconds
Has no other bonuses
On Use: Prevents you from dying for 5 seconds; if you take damage that would have killed you under the effects of this flask, then the flask will be destroyed. If you do not take a killing blow during the effects, the flask is filled back up.

So basically HC players rich enough to have this flask at hand never have to worry about dying? That's terrible.
IGN: Iolar
"
mrmisterwaa wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
"
mrmisterwaa wrote:
If there are going to be Unique Flasks.

Do GGG have plans to make Rare Flasks? o.O

Nope, Rare Flasks have been explicitly ruled out. 6 mods are a lot of mods for a Flask, and it would pose grave balance issues. It may seem counter intuitive but Unique Flasks are much easier to control from a balance perspective than Rares.

You know they can fix that by adding negative effects to potion. >.>

That would make it more difficult to get good flasks, but it wouldnt change the fact that good flasks would still be incredibly OP.

I can see rare flasks working if they are limited to 3 mods maximum, but even then they might be too good.
IGN: Iolar
Still bankin on Kripp's OJ Flask to be one of the Uniques.

Don't disappoint me GGG!! :)
I wouldn't mind an Ol' Timey Geezer's Whiskey Hip Flash of Libation. Reduces your accuracy by 50% but increases your Physical damage by 25% or something like that. 40 charges uses 40...

Or a flash that converts 50% of your phyiscal damage to Chaos damage, but it deals 2000 Chaos damage over time to you while flask in use.
Kripps OJ

Player becomes a vegan under the duration of the flask
merp merp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info