Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Anngrat wrote:

0 challenges, hidden characters zzzzzz

Gotta love the harassment some players receive for setting their profiles to private hahaha

Hot takes
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
DiabloPLUS wrote:
Every class wins the Gauntlet Race with Seismic Trap and the skill remains by far the strongest skill in the game. It's just hypocritical to keep reading that the problem are unpopular skills that should be played more often.

The defense, which is still sufficient against umpteen opponents because they are on drugs, is weakened. There will be the same meta defence choices, but there will be weaker as last league. Furthermore there is no diversity in POE.

Maybe Trickster rework will hype me a little, but to know GGG is making this stupid way makes POE unattractive for me.

just my 2 cents - some people (myself including) can't stand trap mechanic.
The guy who thought what adding new minion rings with elemental resistances(not even minion dmg) would be great idea to balance summoners with minion stat ring should be fired from balancing. Do you ever played\saw minion builds? Most problem with minion builds is lack of sockets, 99,9% of any playable minion builds MUST USE unset rings, nothing else. And you saying what now we need to use 2 minion crafted ring instead 2 sockets to compensate your nerf to already half dead archetype and lose 2 more sockets while every minion build is starving for sockets. Guys, srsly? Thanks for killing most of the endgame minion builds, well done.
Last edited by TitansFury121 on Aug 4, 2022, 6:07:58 AM
Is the necromancer class getting deleted from the game in Poe 2 ? it very clear that you and the team does not play the game nor listen to your gaming community
"
So GGG makes a popular build, it becomes meta, GGG creates many MTX for the popular build, people buy many MTX - then GGG kills the build, collects the money, washes and repeats.

Follow up question - when GGG kill my build the one that i paid $$$ for MTX - can i get a refund? I mean build is no longer playable, MTX is unusable.

GGG any comment on me getting my refund for skeleton MTX? How about SRS mtx? Should i write to customer support i think

spot on
gotta sell those celestials.... right?
"
So GGG makes a popular build, it becomes meta, GGG creates many MTX for the popular build, people buy many MTX - then GGG kills the build, collects the money, washes and repeats.

Follow up question - when GGG kill my build the one that i paid $$$ for MTX - can i get a refund? I mean build is no longer playable, MTX is unusable.

GGG any comment on me getting my refund for skeleton MTX? How about SRS mtx? Should i write to customer support i think

Yes, mate. You can refund all your MTX, just drop a mail to support with text "I wanna to refund this MTX "name of MTX"" and they return your coins.
The Necromancer's Unnatural Strength notable passive skill is extremely strong for almost all minion builds due to how well minion skills scale with gem level. This skill makes it hard to justify using other ascendancy classes for minion builds.

wait what? you expected to player build a minion build from other class other than witch, ignoring their own focused ascendancy/pretended have synergy with minion gem, than nerfing minion overall and call it solution?
Manifesto looks like a trash. GGG we all love your game but pls players don't like when they characters become weaker.
Especially want to say about defense nerf, it doesn't make any sense at all. Everything can kill you instantly in this game even with defense mechanics before nerf. I play on tornado shot with mageblood, my build was not so expensive (around 200 ex) but I die every 4-5 maps from magic or yellow mobs with grace, determination, defiance banner, cap of spell suppress and elemental avoidance . Can't imagine what will be after this nerf.

About minions can't say much cuz don't play on such as builds. Thought to try this league but looks like need to find another build to try.

I hope you will see reactions of community and change your decision about balance. Pls don't launch expedition 2.0 league.
Let's pray to EX god that the patch notes are something amazing and gives us a fun league, because is the league is some shite with some random mobs arround that may give you some better loot and thats all... that gonna be a GG GGG

any love for sweep?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info