Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

POE is the only game I know of where you have to press the life bottle more than the attack button.
I wonder why you guys are doing this, isn't more players a good thing for GGG. Or is it a bad reputation that is good "Have you heard of this game, it's so hard that half the players have stopped playing it, it's the game of the century"
having touched my Arakalii's fang build since Lake was released... on console (PS5), so apparently from recent comments it doesn't appear to be an improvement. Kinda sad actually.... no motivation to play the game; where's the story content? The nerf to summoner/necro/minion/pet builds was very harsh... that was the only way I played the game, as it was my play style that took a hit.
"
xiozen wrote:
having touched my Arakalii's fang build since Lake was released... on console (PS5), so apparently from recent comments it doesn't appear to be an improvement. Kinda sad actually.... no motivation to play the game; where's the story content? The nerf to summoner/necro/minion/pet builds was very harsh... that was the only way I played the game, as it was my play style that took a hit.

Rework it.

I made my strongest ever Arakaalis Fang build this league, I just refocused on ailment damage (poison) rather than hit damage, and IM up to around 40 million DPS and still very tanky.
Arakaali's feels like the only minion build that didn't get nerfed lol. Mine in standard felt absolutely the same after all the changes, and I even made a lower budget one again this league and have crushed everything with it. I bought a few items over the course of the league to merge with my standard character at the end of the league.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
you'll have plenty of time to think about them and provide feedback before the expansion launches!

Hahahaha, you don't even care about our feedback, stop pretending that.

My guy on probation, got censored hard ☠☠☠☠
Why does ggg keep changing the game so drastically. They have been nerfing minions for years now and I feel like they are useless compared to what they use to be. They remove this and that from builds and say they have made increases elsewhere to balance it out, that’s BS. Stop making so many big changes. People invest so much time and currency into learning a build and you come along and just nuke it to sh1t. This is why people keep leaving the game !
Big changes
xD
even kalandra had better balance than 3.23

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info